Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
what's to be positive about with a group of evertonians having a debate about everton and everton's chairman on here? All very interesting if you are an everton fan but that should really be on an everton forum, seems you have to trawl through lots of pages now to get the odd comment about MANCHESTER CITY. Being frank I have no desire, nor any need, to answer your questions, but yes it pisses me off to continuously have to read about your club on here, and it also pisses me off to be asked to justify myself to an everton fan on a MANCHESTER CITY forum "m8"

I don't get you bud .
The kids who mouth off I can put up with , because they're kids and don't really know any better , but you confessed to being in your 50's / 60's , which I find your level of imput quite bewildering .
This is a thread about Lescott . There are thousands of threads here regarding City related issues , so why not avoid the Lescott thread if you feel this way ?

What you are doing is quite ignorant , and seems to occur when real football fans are discussing issues without care as to who supports which team .

It's high time you grew up a little , and took note of the quality members who might enjoy what you obviously don't .

Finally.

barryo said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I don't get you bud .
The kids who mouth off I can put up with , because they're kids and don't really know any better , but you confessed to being in your 50's / 60's , which I find your level of imput quite bewildering .
This is a thread about Lescott . There are thousands of threads here regarding City related issues , so why not avoid the Lescott thread if you feel this way ?

What you are doing is quite ignorant , and seems to occur when real football fans are discussing issues without care as to who supports which team .

It's high time you grew up a little , and took note of the quality members who might enjoy what you obviously don't .

Finally.

Congratulations . You now join Swales on the ignored section ;o)

Yeh it does...
Can see a ban coming for our new member too if he keeps posting shit, I'm sure the mods will get bored of him. Not had a word to say yet.

Just found a picture on one of our forums and thought I'd share it with you :o)

Joking apart , here's how decent fans treat fans from other clubs :

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/19882-hello-man-city-fan.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... y-fan.html</a>

Easy when you try :o)

not my fault! said:
Yeh it does...
Can see a ban coming for our new member too if he keeps posting shit, I'm sure the mods will get bored of him. Not had a word to say yet.

Don't know about you m8 but pictures like that are pretty low and unnecessary .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.