Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Sparky doesnt want to go for a pint with the ginger gaunt blurt!!!
Its not as tho it increases his chances of getting a shag on a nite out on the piss with Moyes as your wingman does it????

1qwerty said:
The headline says it all ..... never a truer word said

Bit of a silly statement by Moyes, I think. Seems to be sore that Hughes hasn't called him up, by why should he? Most clubs these days do transfers at a board to board level, so if Moyes needs to know where things stand, all he has to do is ask Bill Kenwright.

Then there's the laughable statement, "Chelsea went about their business the right way. They did it well within the parameters of normal transfer behaviour." What? Anyone remember this little episode? Obviously well within the parameters of normal transfer behaviour: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/4596209.stm.

The reality of the situation is that if Lescott is worth what Everton value him at, then they're currently underpaying him based on the current market rate. If, as has happened, someone else then comes in who's willing to pay him more and they're serious about keeping him, they need to offer him an improved contract and try to persuade him to stay, not just bleat to the press about how it's all not fair.

I suppose at least Moyes isn't as hypocritical as Phil Neville. Apparently, Everton's captain also thinks that we're not doing things in the right way but, as far as I know, has never commented on the policies of his manager at his former club, a man whose accounts of transfers he's handled in an autobiography contains detailed admissions of illegal approaches.

1qwerty said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/08/02/no-class-115875-21564770/

The headline says it all ..... never a truer word said

so if i get this right moyes is crying because he did not get a phone call of hughes.

hahahahaha ive heard it all now ffs what a fooking mard arse.

Oh, and then there's this story this morning. Full text here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8180042.stm, but extract quoted below:

Man Utd steal youngster from french club

United have been accused of offering 'very large' sums to the 16-year-old's parents to induce him to end a contract he has until the end of this season.

An angry Le Havre statement said: "This act is even more unacceptable as it comes from a club with such stature."

And yet we're the ones being painted as the bad guys because our chief exec has submitted bids for a player and that nasty Mark Hughes hasn't bothered to ring the player's manager.

Moyes is a very good manager, but these comments just make him sound like a moaning, embittered tosspot.

What goes around comes around. Everton were no doubt the richest club for most of the seventies. They did exactly the same to Burnley and Brum. Same summer Martin Dobson and Bob Latchford both for record British fees at the time £300 and 350k I think. Sorry that it is now our turn Moyes.

moyes is cnut always has been always will be. people need to wake up and realise this and stop kissing bin dipping ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.