Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a Fergiscum sycophant and is doing what his master tells him to do, and just like his master is not letting the truth get in the way like Everton have been the ones crying in the press as said in other posts transfer dealing are between CEOs not managers When two class clubs like Arsenal and City or Villa and City get to do business there is no leaks. we have heard about Lescott is Everton crying in the press and when it comes to class then try showing some on the pitch David and stop your players constantly looking for free kicks and try playing football like the supposed school of science reputation instead of this percentage football If you have agripe with Hughes what not call him and so so not bleat off in the press, is that the class your talking about Wow I hate them even more now I really hope they go down

In The Know said:
I think Moyes little rant might as well be an admission we have got Lescott IMO.
moyes behaving this way indicates to me he knows himself lescott wants to leave, and he's pissed off with that so he's venting his fury at us thinking we've unsettled him etc etc (lets not forget we've broken no rules here). weather moyes intended it to work this way im not sure but he is the 1 who has turned this messy now, and although the terry situation didn't work in our favour the same applies here, lescott like terry saying nothing is what is casting the doubts.

Dyed Petya said:
The reality of the situation is that if Lescott is worth what Everton value him at, then they're currently underpaying him based on the current market rate. If, as has happened, someone else then comes in who's willing to pay him more and they're serious about keeping him, they need to offer him an improved contract and try to persuade him to stay, not just bleat to the press about how it's all not fair.

I disagree about that. Players won't ask for a paycut if their form and value drops, so why should they expect a payrise when their value is high.

Both sides agree a contract in good faith, no side should be under obligation to change the conditions of it IMO.

And if players want the freedom of movement, all they have to do is agree a six month rolling contract and they're free to talk to whoever they want.

mikeyboy said:
moyes is cnut always has been always will be. people need to wake up and realise this and stop kissing bin dipping ass.
i've always had a grudging respect for moyes tbh,dont like the football they play but i think he's worked wonders, little suprised by this actually especially as no rule has been broken!

It is clear that David Moyes is man with great principles and would stand up against injustice or bad practice whenever he saw it. Funny then that we didn't hear a peep from the fellow when his best mate Bacon-chops was pursuing Owen Hargreaves and wouldn't take no for an answer. Come to think of it, Phil Neville was also doing an impression of Harpo Marx when all that was going on.
His only concern is that it is now clear that Lescott will either need a massive pay-rise or will be leaving in the not-too-distant future because her has valued him massively ("won't sell for £30 million") and is underpaying him according to his value (£30 grand a week - virtually peanuts in the Premier League).

Cheers

moomba said:
Dyed Petya said:
The reality of the situation is that if Lescott is worth what Everton value him at, then they're currently underpaying him based on the current market rate. If, as has happened, someone else then comes in who's willing to pay him more and they're serious about keeping him, they need to offer him an improved contract and try to persuade him to stay, not just bleat to the press about how it's all not fair.

I disagree about that. Players won't ask for a paycut if their form and value drops, so why should they expect a payrise when their value is high.

Both sides agree a contract in good faith, no side should be under obligation to change the conditions of it IMO.

And if players want the freedom of movement, all they have to do is agree a six month rolling contract and they're free to talk to whoever they want.

What you say is fine in theory, but doesn't reflect the way football actually works.

kramer said:
He's just a Fergiscum sycophant and is doing what his master tells him to do, and just like his master is not letting the truth get in the way like Everton have been the ones crying in the press as said in other posts transfer dealing are between CEOs not managers When two class clubs like Arsenal and City or Villa and City get to do business there is no leaks. we have heard about Lescott is Everton crying in the press and when it comes to class then try showing some on the pitch David and stop your players constantly looking for free kicks and try playing football like the supposed school of science reputation instead of this percentage football If you have agripe with Hughes what not call him and so so not bleat off in the press, is that the class your talking about Wow I hate them even more now I really hope they go down

..........and breathe.....lol

I went blue in the face reading that.

Agree with you though.

be mr nice did'nt work did it moyes when you were after naughton oh where did he end up thats
right to do everything not in the book shady redknapp if moyes ever went to a club with money
he would have no chance with that attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.