Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-O-Y-B said:
In The Know said:
Becase he want to win things, and live in a place where his house won't be robbed whilst he's playing. Everton are skint and broken with no new stadium and one that is about to fall down. Everton is not an attractive club FACT.
You wern't saying all this when you were at the shit_hole that was Maine road were you.
And if you think having a load of money is gunna automatically get lescott and get you into the top 5 or 4 thing again!

pmsl....

C-O-Y-B said:
In The Know said:
Becase he want to win things, and live in a place where his house won't be robbed whilst he's playing. Everton are skint and broken with no new stadium and one that is about to fall down. Everton is not an attractive club FACT.
You wern't saying all this when you were at the shit_hole that was Maine road were you.
And if you think having a load of money is gunna automatically get lescott and get you into the top 5 or 4 thing again!

Goodison makes maine road look like the new wembely.Scousers are disgusting people put together in a disgusting City. Look at that poor kid that is the types of people you lot are. Shoot an innocent boy then try and cover it up, and threaten people who grass. I'm not suprised Lescott can't wait to get out of your cess pitt.

In The Know said:
C-O-Y-B said:

Goodison makes maine road look like the new wembely.Scousers are disgusting people put together in a disgusting City. Look at that poor kid that is the types of people you lot are. Shoot an innocent boy then try and cover it up, and threaten people who grass. I'm not suprised Lescott can't wait to get out of your cess pitt.
spit on world class players i.e robinho.. no wonder you cant attract big names lol

C-O-Y-B said:
In The Know said:

I quite liked Maine Road, better than that Badison Park.
And....sorry to disappoint you, but money is EXACTLY the reason we will get into the top 4/5 thick twat.

In The Know said:
C-O-Y-B said:

Bit out of order that mate. It would be better to just keep it as a football "discussion".

But you Everton "supporters" really need to take a looooong hard look at where the lescott bid story started.

In The Know said:
C-O-Y-B said:

No need for that nonsense.

In The Know said:
C-O-Y-B said:

There you are stereotyping people from Liverpool, not everyone single person from there is a thug and a thief. And trust me, Manchester is no better in some parts. So no need to get personal.

Quick question here for all our Toffee friends.

When you signed Lescott from wolves, what did you do that was holier than thou?

Please tell us so that we can too become righteous like your good selves.

I hope you didnt do it by offering Wolves a sum of money for their player and i hope you didnt offer Lescott an improved contract than the one he was on at Wolves, you know, more money? and i sincerely hope you didnt turn his head whilst you was doing all this?

Come on guy's, what do we need to do?

Worked with Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure, Bridge, Given, Zabaletta, De Jong, Kompany, Robinho, Bellamy don't see why Lescott is any different, if he doesn't want to come good luck to him and Everton we will move on and try elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.