Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Another Everton fan I see ^^

Nothing new, this is becoming a fucking joke.
Why would lescott go to a team full of ego's and a set of fans by the look of things

Ultimate said:
The manner inwhich your manager and board have targeted your transfer targets is nothing short of tapping up...

Approaching a club to make a private bid for a player is not tapping up.

If that club then chooses to reject that bid and announce it, and the amount, on its own website, then they only have themselves to blame for the bid being public knowledge.

It's you fans who are being played here, by your own club.

C-O-Y-B said:
mcfcliam said:

Why would lescott go to a team full of ego's and a set of fans by the look of things

Oh more Everton fans!!

Come on boys, feel free to create your own sub-forum and bring all your forums together on Bluemoon.

Feel free.

C-O-Y-B said:
mcfcliam said:

Becase he want to win things, and live in a place where his house won't be robbed whilst he's playing. Everton are skint and broken with no new stadium and one that is about to fall down. Everton is not an attractive club FACT.

Anyone point me in the right direction for Evertons forums? Links etc....

Can't be arsed trawling thru all of this thread.

I'm interested to read what they have to say about it all

Thanks in advance

C-O-Y-B said:
mcfcliam said:

Awww bless, dont worry fella if we do sign him, you scousers have another excuse to hold a Mersyside day of mourning and you can publicly grieve for as long as you like.

One question, who was it that made news of our bid public???

Bilboblue said:
Anyone point me in the right direction for Evertons forums? Links etc....

Can't be arsed trawling thru all of this thread.

I'm interested to read what they have to say about it all

Thanks in advance

This thread is their new forum just read up on it here.

Ultimate said:
This transfer has gone on way too long for me and the sooner it ends the better...Just been reading through your forums as a link was sent to the EFC Forums...

If Joleon wants to go I wish him luck at joining a team with potential....
A team full of ego's that will surely become unstuck when players are not being picked regulary,
A team who are not playing in europe this season. A team that may effect his chances of going to the world cup...

Do you get my trend here.

If the boy goes it will only be for $$$$$ and that only.

Thanks for that refreshing and insightful view, it certainly makes a change to see a supporter of a rival team suggesting that one of the players they bought from a club whilst increasing his current wages is a mercenary for considering a move to a different club and errr.....increasing his current wages.

He moved from Wolves to Everton because his prospects were better and if he moves from Everton to City part of the reason will be because his prospects are better..it's the football food chain and at the moment we are considerably higher up it than Everton.

In The Know said:
C-O-Y-B said:

Becase he want to win things, and live in a place where his house won't be robbed whilst he's playing. Everton are skint and broken with no new stadium and one that is about to fall down. Everton is not an attractive club FACT.
You wern't saying all this when you were at the shit_hole that was Maine road were you.
And if you think having a load of money is gunna automatically get lescott and get you into the top 5 or 4 thing again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.