Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancboy123 said:
Could Moyes record show that everton are indeed punching above their weight if they were a true top 5-6 team then he wouldnt deserve manager of the year because basicaly all he has done is kept the status quo. All i keep on hearing is how great a manager Moyes is.

One question for all your everton fans what has he won you?

Pride, pure and simple. He's reminded us of what we were before the money men took over our team. Similar to you guys coming back from your fall in the lower divisions -you got your pride back.
I loved watching us battle last year, no strikers - quality passing football - and then Arteta was injured and I remembered why I always use the G4P tag - the second you think they are developing - they break your heart...

Nearly got back into the "jumpers for goalposts eh" comments there!!!

In The Know said:
I'd prefer O'neil to Wenger

On record as not being his biggest fan....

But should'nt we give Hughes a chance first lol

In The Know said:
I'd prefer O'neil to Wenger
But not Hughes?! LOL
I think you have moved on... Where Hughes would have been fine for City 3 years ago, you are in a different league now. And with the greatest respect to his all action footballing career - he isnt a tactition in the manner of Wenger or SAF.
Mourinhio though - theres a thought!!! How pissed off would your red neigbours be if he tipped up!!!

I'm not at all convinced by Hughes, tatically he doesn't seem to have it right and he doesn't seem to have the ability to turn a game. Signings can't be criticised really.

This transfer has gone on way too long for me and the sooner it ends the better...Just been reading through your forums as a link was sent to the EFC Forums...

If Joleon wants to go I wish him luck at joining a team with potential....
A team full of ego's that will surely become unstuck when players are not being picked regulary,
A team who are not playing in europe this season. A team that may effect his chances of going to the world cup...

The manner inwhich your manager and board have targeted your transfer targets is nothing short of tapping up and the reason I say this is the news paper stories which fill the tabloid papers on regular occasions....For instant the NOTW today....

and although you lot may feel that the story is viable let me show you a reason why it "may" not be.......

2re1b80.jpg

Do you get my trend here.

If the boy goes it will only be for $$$$$ and that only.

If the boy goes it will only be for $$$$$ and that only.[/quote]

yes ofcourse, and not for playing with great players, wining trophies and making history

At what stage were you knocked out of Europe last year, please remind me? I'm sure Lescott will enjoy his one game in Europe if he stays with you. Also its nice to read the papers but anybody that takes them as gospel needs their lumps feeling.

Do you want to buy any alloys?

Ultimate said:
This transfer has gone on way too long for me and the sooner it ends the better...Just been reading through your forums as a link was sent to the EFC Forums...

If Joleon wants to go I wish him luck at joining a team with potential....
A team full of ego's that will surely become unstuck when players are not being picked regulary,
A team who are not playing in europe this season. A team that may effect his chances of going to the world cup...

The manner inwhich your manager and board have targeted your transfer targets is nothing short of tapping up and the reason I say this is the news paper stories which fill the tabloid papers on regular occasions....For instant the NOTW today....

and although you lot may feel that the story is viable let me show you a reason why it "may" not be.......

2re1b80.jpg

Do you get my trend here.

If the boy goes it will only be for $$$$$ and that only.

I get you fella......

Your very very bitter.....

YOUR fucking club leaked this story, not our's and not MH. Take your fucking head out of your managers arse for one minute and look at the facts. In fact post up any links you can that justify your unfounded claims that we have Tapped up anyone. If you cant......

Fuck Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.