Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he supposed to have been injured? He played last week and nothing was said, he must have trained but again nothing was said by his club! Then the reporter on SSN has just said they have searched everywhere and he isnt at the Coventry game. I think this is porkies being told by Everton.

not my fault! said:
When was he supposed to have been injured? He played last week and nothing was said, he must have trained but again nothing was said by his club! Then the reporter on SSN has just said they have searched everywhere and he isnt at the Coventry game. I think this is porkies being told by Everton.

And where does Lescott live - Manchester ;)

CTID_92 said:
blueinsa said:
He will probably claim that the injury is the fault of MCFC!
yeah, its a stress related injury due to the hounding and constant pressure from city lol

lol, we turned his head with our classless bid and during this head turning, he stumbled injuring his hip!

MCFC have a lot to answer for lol

The Fat el Hombre said:
Where we up to with this now? Whhat's the latest news?

Alledgedly we will make a final bid today of £20m + £2m in add ons and we want it resolved by Tuesday!

Meanwhile Gollum is telling the world that we are an evil empire that must be stopped at all costs and his followeres have been on here today waging war!

Oh and Lescott has suddenly developed an injury keeping him out of todays friendly, not even in the squad that travelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.