Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting serious now. Not just for this transfer, but for our prospects next season.

mcfcliam said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
p.s - Lescott and Delph are NOT injured.

How do you know?

I know you're ITK but who told you?

Nice try mate, this is why I love this place.!

Although, maybe some Everton fans might be able to confirm that Moyes and Lescott haven't actually been on the best of speaking terms since our last bid was rejected last week?

Darker shade of Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
Enough said, now Lescott is aware, maybe when Everton get back from America, he will ask for a transfer.

We play Coventry tomorrow m8 . Go figure .

Everton: Nash, Howard, Hibbert, Neville, Yobo, Lescott, Baines, Rodwell, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Fellaini, Jo, Baxter, Wallace, Saha, Vaughan.
yep seems everton fans thought lescott eas playing today hence the bold text.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfcliam said:
How do you know?

Although, maybe some Everton fans might be able to confirm that Moyes and Lescott haven't actually been on the best of speaking terms since our last bid was rejected last week?

Okay, apart from Lescott isn't injured, have you got any new news?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfcliam said:
How do you know?

But Gollum loves his ppprrreeecciiiooouuuussss and ppprrreeecccciiiooouuussss loves his master. They will be together for alwaysisss. They will never be parted!!!

mcfcliam said:
I haven't got a clue why but if we sign Lescott, I would be more excited than when we signed any of our new signings this summer.

Don't know why but I just will be.
i know how you feel in a wierd way!! think its because it feels like the last piece maybe.

mcfcliam said:
I haven't got a clue why but if we sign Lescott, I would be more excited than when we signed any of our new signings this summer.

Really?! I'll be as limp as a charity wristband, I don't have anything against Lescott, and hope he'll be a success but got a feeling he's going to be a let down. When you consider the calibre of the other players, all internationals (except taylor of course) Majority have champions league experience, and some have captained their previous clubs. Hopefully Lescott will step up and fit in well but I just feel for 20 million Hughes could have done better, saying that I trust Hughes judgement and if he thinks he's upto the task fair play. Can't wait for the season to start now!

mcfcliam said:

It's because that's the final piece. Until that's slotted into place we'll all be running around on here screaming.

Once we sign that second centre-back we can relax and maybe just chat about less important signings like Delph, Elm etc

Though I still get the feeling Khaldoon wants a WHAMMY! signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.