Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueSky said:
Pictures are too big to post here, basically they're pictures of a car, LE55 COTT on the reg, rumoured to be his car.

Can't you just post the link to them? Pretty please.

He lives near Wilmslow FFS ! My mate sat next to him at his kids sports day a couple of weeks ago. He pussied out of asking him if he wanted to go to City though !

Anyway Senderos thats a shit shit signing IMO.....

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Grimble said:
Way to ruin a good conspiracy theory...

needs to be a better conspiracy than "Lescott seen near Lescotts house" though really doesnt it lol
;o)

haha true, what can i say, i'm getting desperate :)

Whats interesting is hes not playign today and not even at the stadium. They are saying hes injured surely he would have traveled to se his team play if its a minor injury.

Something is going on...

alera said:
Whats interesting is hes not playign today and not even at the stadium. They are saying hes injured surely he would have traveled to se his team play if its a minor injury.

Something is going on...

The whole saga has a feel of inevitability about it. I'd be amazed if he wasn't a City player within the next couple of days.

Hopefully Senderos going to Everton is the clincher, Lescott should be signing soon. A good buy for Everton Senderos is the type of player who will do a good job for them and a great signing for City as Lescott gives us pace, power and a good threat in the air.

Happy days all round me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.