Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
FFS sake

HE ALREADY LIVES IN ALDERLEY EDGE.

HES HAS LIVED THERE FOR YEARS. HIS KID IS IN SCHOOL IN WILMSLOW AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

SOOOOO he must of knew of the takeover by ADUG a few good years ago??!!??

;)

I think it was a genuine injury. He was sat it the stands watching the game. If something was going on, he would have been in a meeting with Garry Cook somewhere. Injuries are common at this stage of the season. We have Kompany, Barry, Bridge, Dunne, Santa Cruz, Johnson and Tevez all injured at the moment, for instance.

Tricky_Trev said:
I think it was a genuine injury. He was sat it the stands watching the game. If something was going on, he would have been in a meeting with Garry Cook somewhere. Injuries are common at this stage of the season. We have Kompany, Barry, Bridge, Dunne, Santa Cruz, Johnson and Tevez all injured at the moment, for instance.

Who said he was sat in the stands, SSN said he was nowhere to be seen and some photos of him driving around in Manchester this afternoon to back it up?

Tricky_Trev said:

According to SkysportsNews he wasn't there and didn't even travel with the squad.

How do you know he was there?

Well as I have said all along I think he would be mad to turn down this opportunity. Its the chance to win something, finish up the league as well as the money and spending more time with his family.

Moyes and Everton are obviously cheap skate pricks though so who can say ?

Hes given them 3 good years and they expect him to turn down a 5 yar deal on 3 times his current salary. Get fucking real !

In The Know said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Who said he was sat in the stands, SSN said he was nowhere to be seen and some photos of him driving around in Manchester this afternoon to back it up?
A mate of mine who's a Toffee. He's subscribed to evertontv or whatever it's called. The cameras zoomed in on him. Lescott was there. Or so he claims.

Tricky_Trev said:
In The Know said:
A mate of mine who's a Toffee. He's subscribed to evertontv or whatever it's called. The cameras zoomed in on him. Lescott was there.

oh, got my hopes up a bit there :(

We need a city TV so we can get all these friendlies etc ! Get it sorted Kaldoon !

Tricky_Trev said:
In The Know said:
A mate of mine who's a Toffee. He's subscribed to evertontv or whatever it's called. The cameras zoomed in on him. Lescott was there. Or so he claims.

It could have been a stunt double.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.