Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyBlueSky said:
Dillon said:
Can't you just post the link to them? Pretty please.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=193409

Image015.jpg

There you go.

I hope MI5 don't come knocking on my door and do me for stalking!!!!

I thought he lived in Manchester anyway....

As for his car, someone posted on MEN a few weeks back that they've seen his car in Wilmslow. Seems he must live around there. As you were...

"Terry is coming, same guy who first told me the tev deal was done. next week apparently, his advisors have been in Alderly this weekend looking at properties, that is a fact I know the develpoer who built one of the houses they viewed. Not sure about Lescott but I do keep seeing him outside tesco express wilmslow in his bentley convertible LE55 COT
Speedy Gonzalez is Blue, Manchester
20/07/2009 at 18:38"

PS, Terry seems to be coming! ARF!

Just found this:

Everton fought out a 2–2 draw at Coventry in their pre-season friendly at the Ricoh Arena. They were without their defender Joleon Lescott, subject of two recent bids from Manchester City, because of a 'hip injury'.

Dribble said:
Just found this:

Everton fought out a 2–2 draw at Coventry in their pre-season friendly at the Ricoh Arena. They were without their defender Joleon Lescott, subject of two recent bids from Manchester City, because of a 'hip injury'.

Doth your tin hat fella and cue the titanic piccies!

FFS sake

HE ALREADY LIVES IN ALDERLEY EDGE.

HES HAS LIVED THERE FOR YEARS. HIS KID IS IN SCHOOL IN WILMSLOW AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.