Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
blueinsa said:
Busy organising a week of mersyside mourning for when he signs for us.

I can empathise with them to some extent, we all know what it felt like to lose SWP. The way their fans have behaved on this board over the last month however, has killed any sympathy I may have had.

Being upset at losing a player i have no problem with like you say.

The bile spouted recently though is completely out of order, being accused of tapping him up, being classless, breaking all the rules etc etc

What rules have we broken? None!

Who decided to play this out in front of the worlds media? Everton!

Like you they are quickly becoming my pet fucking hate

BlueMoon93 said:
Soz fellas, could somebody bring me up to date with the situation on JL please? Cheers.

Was left out of Everton's friendly by a last minute "Hip Injury". He wasn't even in the crowd watching the game. Then reports he is going to hand in a transfer request and we seem to think things are moving in the right direction.

blueinsa said:
stony said:
I can empathise with them to some extent, we all know what it felt like to lose SWP. The way their fans have behaved on this board over the last month however, has killed any sympathy I may have had.

Being upset at losing a player i have no problem with like you say.

The bile spouted recently though is completely out of order, being accused of tapping him up, being classless, breaking all the rules etc etc

What rules have we broken? None!

Who decided to play this out in front of the worlds media? Everton!

Like you they are quickly becoming my pet fucking hate

Sadly I agree.

I used to like Everton and have some good friends and contacts who are Evertonians but the way in which they have turned on us over this incident smacks of nothing but jealousy.
There isn't a football supporter in the world that wouldn't want what we have......why cant they just admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.