Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But read further down. The Everton fans say this is not true.

Well they would say that wouldnt they ? According to several papers he will put in a written transfer request in the comming days + Moyes has told the press he has to put up or shut up - he will have to demand a transfer for this deal to happen.

Guess what as many of us have thought all along he should, and will go public and say he wants the move.

Alonso has done this and he will be a real player very shortly.

Lescott does the same what will happen..........he will end up at city.

Have a read on that forum. 90% of their fans think he is going. Heres the best one :
i was pissed off a few weeks back when the window had just opened i could not understand why he would leave.

Now i dont blame any of the squad for wanting to fuck off. Its clear for all to see we aint got a pot to piss in thanks to a joke of a chairman and board

so you know what - good luck to the lad, i wont blame any of them for leaving for a club showing a bit of ambition to break the top 4 and actually go somewhere instead of treading water and defying the odds year after year - it will come to an end sooner or later.

we make good money and build with gambles and cheap players once more

At last some common sense and an Everton fan I can actually respect. Also he was in the squad on their official site then hes not even on the bench, so this change happened at the last minute.

England just got an early wicket as well. Happy days !

stony said:
Where are all our resident dippers ? Are they injured too...

Busy organising a week of mersyside mourning for when he signs for us.

alera said:
Have a read on that forum. 90% of their fans think he is going. Heres the best one :
i was pissed off a few weeks back when the window had just opened i could not understand why he would leave.

Now i dont blame any of the squad for wanting to fuck off. Its clear for all to see we aint got a pot to piss in thanks to a joke of a chairman and board

so you know what - good luck to the lad, i wont blame any of them for leaving for a club showing a bit of ambition to break the top 4 and actually go somewhere instead of treading water and defying the odds year after year - it will come to an end sooner or later.

we make good money and build with gambles and cheap players once more

At last some common sense and an Everton fan I can actually respect. Also he was in the squad on their official site then hes not even on the bench, so this change happened at the last minute.

England just got an early wicket as well. Happy days !

Fair play.

Yeah, DSOB posted the squad last night at like 11pm and Lescott was in the squad.

Everton clearly lying about the ''hip injury.

mcfcliam said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Really? The bar steward! I can usually tell when he's winding me up. I'll get my revenge! Well that's good news then, as it means something could currently be happening. Fingers crossed.

Nothing on the Everton boards either. If he had been spotted then it would be all over their boards!
And more importantly, they'd all be on here rubbing our noses in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.