Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Not subtle at all .
Anyone who reads my posts knows if I have something to say , I say it .
Unfortunately , Stony is a bit of a dick who has been told on more than one occasion by me that he's a bit of a dick hence his own little digs . Hence why he is on my ignore list .

Oh , I forgot to tell you about Lescott ....... nevermind .
Maybe tomorrow ;o)

You can tell me DSOB.

What about Lescott?

No don't.......that's exactly the response he wanted. Ignore!!!

Moyes has just had this to say

"Everton manager David Moyes was full of praise on Sunday for striker Jo. The man on loan from Manchester City set up Tim Cahill’s goal that gave the Toffees the lead in the 2-2 draw at Coventry. "I thought Brazilian Jo played really well today," Moyes told Everton's official website.

"He looked a handful and was the pick of the players."

Moyes was in general happy with his side’s display but conceded that there was work to be done on the defence.

"It was a good workout. I was happy with bits of it but obviously the two goals we lost were poor," he added.

"I thought the goals we scored were okay, and we opened the game quite well and played well in the first half an hour or so."

If that's the case then, why isn't Jo plus £10m or Jo & Dunne for Lescott an option? If Moyes goes for the latter we'll throw in Tal Ben Haim for free, and I'll drive hin to Goodison miself!!!

Moyes is drooling over Jo who doesn't belong to Everton and he say's WE have no class!!!

barryo said:
Little red question mark under Stony's post :o)

Obsessed and sad........very sad.

Is your 2nd team the scum from trafford?

Do you mean the best team in the league or just the best team in Manchester ?
Evertonians don't need a 2nd team m8 . I appreciate you will have both blue and red shirts in your wardrobe though , just incase a chance of glory beckons :o)

Dribble said:
Moyes has just had this to say

"Everton manager David Moyes was full of praise on Sunday for striker Jo. The man on loan from Manchester City set up Tim Cahill’s goal that gave the Toffees the lead in the 2-2 draw at Coventry. "I thought Brazilian Jo played really well today," Moyes told Everton's official website.

"He looked a handful and was the pick of the players."

Moyes was in general happy with his side’s display but conceded that there was work to be done on the defence.

"It was a good workout. I was happy with bits of it but obviously the two goals we lost were poor," he added.

"I thought the goals we scored were okay, and we opened the game quite well and played well in the first half an hour or so."

If that's the case then, why isn't Jo plus £10m or Jo & Dunne for Lescott an option? If Moyes goes for the latter we'll throw in Tal Ben Haim for free, and I'll drive hin to Goodison miself!!!

Moyes is drooling over Jo who doesn't belong to Everton and he say's WE have no class!!!

Accusations of drooling from dribble .
*Face palm photo*

I pm'd him :o)

Of course you did. You know fuck all but unlike the rest of us you are not using reason and logic.

Wait until tommorow and see what happens in the press ?

LIke I said Moyes and Kenright and going to look like pricks if Lescott goes public and asks for a move. You can only go so far with threats and shallow promises.

barryo said:
Obsessed and sad........very sad.

Is your 2nd team the scum from trafford?

Do you mean the best team in the league or just the best team in Manchester ?
Evertonians don't need a 2nd team m8 . I appreciate you will have both blue and red shirts in your wardrobe though , just incase a chance of glory beckons :o)

So you have been here all the time, reading all the questions but answering none.

Is it only a handful of us who can see this halfwit for what he/she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.