Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it only a handful of us who can see this halfwit for what he/she is.

Exactly. I get a bit embarassed when city fans come on and humour him TBH.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Mike N said:
1000 posts on another team's board. Fuck me you are one boring bastard.
You sound like you've been fu*ked enough , but thanks for the invite .

No one likes you on here, apart from the one or two who you manipulate.

Your jealousy amuses me though.

barryo said:
Do you mean the best team in the league or just the best team in Manchester ?
Evertonians don't need a 2nd team m8 . I appreciate you will have both blue and red shirts in your wardrobe though , just incase a chance of glory beckons :o)

So you have been here all the time, reading all the questions but answering none.

Is it only a handful of us who can see this halfwit for what he/she is.

Actually no , I haven't , as my daughter has been ill , but the main reason I don't see your questions is that a few of you are on my ignore list , as I believe you knew already ;o)

Sky Blue said:
You sound like you've been fu*ked enough , but thanks for the invite .

No one likes you on here, apart from the one or two who you manipulate.

Your jealousy amuses me though.

Lol , that tickles me .
As if we come on here to make friends . We come on here to discuss football , but tonight it seems , the sensible posters are in bed . It was nice opening the page tonight and seeing Stony slagging me off though lol .

Lol , that tickles me .
As if we come on here to make friends . We come on here to discuss football , but tonight it seems , the sensible posters are in bed . It was nice opening the page tonight and seeing Stony slagging me off though lol .

Nothing I wouldn't say to your face. You're just a WUM and a fucking big mard arse one at that.

Not long to wait. If Lescott signs no doubt we will never hear from this prick again.

Pleased to See Stony and I are on his blocked list, obviously we are doing our jobs properly :)

stony said:
Lol , that tickles me .

Nothing I wouldn't say to your face. You're just a WUM and a fucking big mard arse one at that.

Damn , now I might start liking you for your honesty lol .
Lescott was at FF today btw , not at coms as some have suggested .

Dribble said:
Moyes has just had this to say

"Everton manager David Moyes was full of praise on Sunday for striker Jo. The man on loan from Manchester City set up Tim Cahill’s goal that gave the Toffees the lead in the 2-2 draw at Coventry. "I thought Brazilian Jo played really well today," Moyes told Everton's official website.

"He looked a handful and was the pick of the players."

Moyes was in general happy with his side’s display but conceded that there was work to be done on the defence.

"It was a good workout. I was happy with bits of it but obviously the two goals we lost were poor," he added.

"I thought the goals we scored were okay, and we opened the game quite well and played well in the first half an hour or so."

If that's the case then, why isn't Jo plus £10m or Jo & Dunne for Lescott an option? If Moyes goes for the latter we'll throw in Tal Ben Haim for free, and I'll drive hin to Goodison miself!!!

Moyes is drooling over Jo who doesn't belong to Everton and he say's WE have no class!!!

Accusations of drooling from dribble .
*Face palm photo*

Ha ha!! :-)

Unfortunately because your obviously dead from the neck up and know fuck-all about football, did you ever consider the fact that 'dribble' might have something to do with football? Having said that your a Toffee nose innit, more route 1 methinks. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.