Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Forzacitizens said:
i agree there mate, people don't realise that he drops sly insults into his posts

Not subtle at all .
Anyone who reads my posts knows if I have something to say , I say it .
Unfortunately , Stony is a bit of a dick who has been told on more than one occasion by me that he's a bit of a dick hence his own little digs . Hence why he is on my ignore list .

Oh , I forgot to tell you about Lescott ....... nevermind .
Maybe tomorrow ;o)

You can tell me DSOB.

What about Lescott?

and in the eternal words of the joker.......

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force(city) hits an immovable object(moyes)"

;)

nmc said:
Moyes is just being a tw@t and is cementing his position as Baconface's successor. I wonder whether he and Kenwright are as united as they would want you to believe on this one. I used to have a bit of time for Moyes but if the press reports are to be believed (and I know that's a big if) he has played this one badly and is guilty of double standards by playing this out through the media while pointing the finger at us.

agreed. must be a dour scottish thing. respect him for what he's done at everton, but has a bad attitude and never gives opposing teams any credit at all.
i remember a tony gubba post match interview last season (may have been after our win there actually), when the bbc website had mistakingly put the stuff before the cameras rolled on there in error. he came across as a right wanker. you also saw tony gubba's reaction after the interview also and he felt the same! funny stuff.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Stony is a bit of a dick who has been told on more than one occasion by me that he's a bit of a dick hence his own little digs . That's why he is on my ignore list .

Lol, usually after I've pulled you for your numerous digs at our club. PMSL @ You trying to say I have an agenda against you because you've won some silly little cyber war. My only problem with you is your sly nasty remarks about City, and like someone has already said. When you get the same back, you are the first to woman and moan.
I'll let the people on here make their own minds up.

Ducado said:
mikeyboy said:
glad i'm not the only person to notice this. he slags city off, then when he gets the same back about everton starts calling people saying they're out of order. gives it out but can't take it basically.

Next time press the report button and the mods will have a look at it and decide the appropriate action
where is the report button out of interest??

The Fixer said:
Forzacitizens said:
to be honest, i don't see Moyes as that significant in the deal. If Kenwright says accept the deal, they'll accept the deal. Also, if Lescott wants to move, there isn't much he can do imo

Mate Moyes holds the cards at Everton imo, i wouldn't put it past the stuburn bitter fecker to threaten to walk if the deal goes ahead imo.

im not assed if lescott stays or goes anymore! The whole thing has dragged on far too long. I would like it over and done with 1 way or the other. If were going to sell then sell that gives us time to get players in. On the flipside if we arent selling we should tell city thanks but no thanks it isnt happening go pursue other avenues. That way we can all move on its tedious and turning very sour. Also moyes is very significant in the deal he has THE FINAL SAY IN TRANSFERS. Kenwright knows that he'd walk if he sold without his say an we'd be fucked then. We are skint but we only need to sell to buy not to stave off banks. Lescott can slap a request in moyes can say no your under contract end of. he also knows lescott wont sulk and turn in bad performances week in week out as some of you think. Its a world cup year and lescott will be aware of this. Imo though i think the deal will happen just think were trying to squeeze as much as possible out of city. I may be wrong but Think its similar to swp an chelski.

What a surprise he waits until tommorow......so he sees which way the wind blows. Full of shit, desperate sellers Lescott wants to leave. Moyes knows it, lets see what happens.

At the end of the day they could loose Jo and any other potential signings over this.

Time for Moyes and Kenright to eat a shit sandwich me thinks.

u2fme2 said:
Ducado said:
Next time press the report button and the mods will have a look at it and decide the appropriate action
where is the report button out of interest??
This:-
icon_post_report.gif

At the bottom right of every post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.