Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Dribble said:
Ha ha!! :-)

Unfortunately because your obviously dead from the neck up and know fuck-all about football, did you ever consider the fact that 'dribble' might have something to do with football? Having said that your a Toffee nose innit, more route 1 methinks. :-)

OMG I can't believe you felt the need to clarify that lmao .

I never could resist assisting those less cerebrally fortunate than myself. :-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
OMG I can't believe you felt the need to clarify that lmao .

Well you are a dim-witted scouser, so he couldn't really take any chances.

Scouser has a capital letter , and though dim witted , I think you'll find I'm not as Scouse as you think lol .

As a great man once said : I would Love it if we signed Lescott.

REALLY REALLY LOVE IT.

If I was Moyes I'd be pissed at another club pulling my team's strings.....The same as we were when SWP pulled out of the Macc game a few seasons ago when Roman called him to the table...but it was tempered by the fact that the 21+million we got more or less saved us from financial ruin.
We got on with it and didn't moan about "istree" and how unfair everything is and how a club that won the 1st divison championship when Kajagoogoo were no.1 shouldn't be selling to the likes of us..it's soooooooooooooooo boring.
But one piss-poor thing I do notice about Everton fans-and DSOB you're certainly not the first-is this fall back of "bigging up the rags" as a last resort attempt to get at us.

Sad mate.Really sad.

alera said:
Me too.

Shall we start a thread.......lol

Part of the problem is you get the odd fan on here that encourages him, validates his opinion and makes he think he is welcome or at least entitled to give his opinion.

Where as the vast majority of us simply tolerate opposition fans like him as long as they offer amusement.

I have said before he is here at our pleasure, time for the silent majority to make their thoughts known IMO.

If 10+ City fans on a City forum want rid than the mods should take note and do the decent thing.

Same story From a few evertonians today posted on a few forums.

A few of our fans saw kenwright at coventry and Asked him about lescott and kenwright said that he isn't going anywhere and definitely not to manchester city pointed out that lescott was in the championship out for a year with serious injury and moyes took the risk and invested his trust and time. So he has his caps for england now its time for joleon to say thank you to david.

Bill was straight the reason we haven't spent as much money as most of you fans want is because I assure david that he has total control of players in players out. We are under no financial pressure
So joleon will be at everton in september? I promise you he will be an everton player don't believe what you read in the papers.
Or in forums? Or anything kenwright says. As half hour later off somebody fairly reliable> its nailed on an lescotts medical tomorow! dont know if theres any truth in the latter. See what tomorow brings?

If I was Moyes I'd be pissed at another club pulling my team's strings.....The same as we were when SWP pulled out of the Macc game a few seasons ago when Roman called him to the table...but it was tempered by the fact that the 21+million we got more or less saved us from financial ruin.
We got on with it and didn't moan about "istree" and how unfair everything is and how a club that won the 1st divison championship when Kajagoogoo were no.1 shouldn't be selling to the likes of us..it's soooooooooooooooo boring.
But one piss-poor thing I do notice about Everton fans-and DSOB you're certainly not the first-is this fall back of "bigging up the rags" as a last resort attempt to get at us.

Sad mate.Really sad.

Cant agree more mate. I was at the Macc game when he was pulled out. We were all gutted but we got on with it and accepted it for what it was. Did I go on an Chelsea board and make 1000 posts on it. Did I fuck.

Its not like he has a sense of humour and is realistic. You go on another clubs board and make 1000 posts many of which are slagging of city fans and preaching what do you expect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.