Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbieBrewer said:
If I was Moyes I'd be pissed at another club pulling my team's strings.....The same as we were when SWP pulled out of the Macc game a few seasons ago when Roman called him to the table...but it was tempered by the fact that the 21+million we got more or less saved us from financial ruin.
We got on with it and didn't moan about "istree" and how unfair everything is and how a club that won the 1st divison championship when Kajagoogoo were no.1 shouldn't be selling to the likes of us..it's soooooooooooooooo boring.
But one piss-poor thing I do notice about Everton fans-and DSOB you're certainly not the first-is this fall back of "bigging up the rags" as a last resort attempt to get at us.
Sad mate.Really sad.

Lol Robbie , if I wanted to get at you , believe me , I would , but there is a line I try not to step beyond during banter m8 . Much easier to keep it friendly :o)

barryo said:
alera said:
Part of the problem is you get the odd fan on here that encourages him, validates his opinion and makes he think he is welcome or at least entitled to give his opinion.

Where as the vast majority of us simply tolerate opposition fans like him as long as they offer amusement.

I have said before he is here at our pleasure, time for the silent majority to make their thoughts known IMO.

If 10+ City fans on a City forum want rid than the mods should take note and do the decent thing.

Lol , by the time you finished typing your letter of complaint , you would have forgotten what you were writing about ;-)

DSOB-you couldn't get at me mate-trust me on that one....;-)

But you have to admit you did play the rag card...poor show mate.

Same story From a few evertonians today posted on a few forums.

A few of our fans saw kenwright at coventry and Asked him about lescott and kenwright said that he isn't going anywhere and definitely not to manchester city pointed out that lescott was in the championship out for a year with serious injury and moyes took the risk and invested his trust and time. So he has his caps for england now its time for joleon to say thank you to david.

Bill was straight the reason we haven't spent as much money as most of you fans want is because I assure david that he has total control of players in players out. We are under no financial pressure
So joleon will be at everton in september? I promise you he will be an everton player don't believe what you read in the papers.
Or in forums? Or anything kenwright says. As half hour later off somebody fairly reliable> its nailed on an lescotts medical tomorow! dont know if theres any truth in the latter. See what tomorow brings?

Well we have had plenty of Everton fans on here and they are definately of the glass full variety from what I have seen. At the end of the day Kenright is a pussy and obviously scared shitless of Moyes.

Even if its true (and it flys in the face of plenty of other facts on the ground) no different from the party line comming out of the club for the last 2 offers that have been made.

Nothing has changed, accept the mystery dropping from the team at the last minute. moyes refusing to discuss this with the press and the rumours he will or already has put in a transfer request.

If he wants the move he has to go public except now we are lead to believe even that will not be enough.

I noticed Alonso will be confirmed as a Real player in the next couple of days according to SSN.

Funny that he puts in a transfer request after Liverpool say he is not for sale at any price and all of a sudden he is sold.....

Why is this patronising and arrogant (god knows why) tosser allowed to carry on posting here?

Also,

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He can hardly complain if Lescott does decide to join City since he himself can't get enough of our club either.

Darker shade of Blue said:
barryo said:
If 10+ City fans on a City forum want rid than the mods should take note and do the decent thing.

Lol , by the time you finished typing your letter of complaint , you would have forgotten what you were writing about ;-)

Ha ha, at least I'll have the pleasure of seeing Joleon Lescott in a City shirt when I have finished typing that letter.
As for banter and the scum......poor taste indeed.
You'll just have to get used to shopping at Aldi.

The reason Kenright is scared of Moyes is because he is all Everton have in terms of a foundation. At the moment they are like a bigger Bolton (Alladyce)/Pompy (Redknapp), where the manager is keeping the club in the position it is and when he goes the club will fall like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.