Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Blue Smarties said:
Tbh I don't mind DSOB. I just ignore most of his posts in here, we share a lot of kinky messages via PM's though so I guess that makes up for ignoring his posts.

Yeah , you're super kinky .
I've had problems typing all night so raised my keyboard .
You're more kinky, that Photobucket account you sent me... ooft. A bit gutted you stole Google Translator though, even if it is to be expected. ;(

RobbieBrewer said:
Come on boys-DSOB isn't a bad lad.
Let's not get him booted 'cos we don't like what he says.The forum is all the better for alternative viewpoints.
Just come back with better arguments...lot's of things to throw at him at the mo...:-)

No problem with another fans views or any banter. I just object to the sly little snide digs that seem to accompany his posts.

alera said:
Same story From a few evertonians today posted on a few forums.

A few of our fans saw kenwright at coventry and Asked him about lescott and kenwright said that he isn't going anywhere and definitely not to manchester city pointed out that lescott was in the championship out for a year with serious injury and moyes took the risk and invested his trust and time. So he has his caps for england now its time for joleon to say thank you to david.

Bill was straight the reason we haven't spent as much money as most of you fans want is because I assure david that he has total control of players in players out. We are under no financial pressure
So joleon will be at everton in september? I promise you he will be an everton player don't believe what you read in the papers.
Or in forums? Or anything kenwright says. As half hour later off somebody fairly reliable> its nailed on an lescotts medical tomorow! dont know if theres any truth in the latter. See what tomorow brings?

Well we have had plenty of Everton fans on here and they are definately of the glass full variety from what I have seen. At the end of the day Kenright is a pussy and obviously scared shitless of Moyes.

Even if its true (and it flys in the face of plenty of other facts on the ground) no different from the party line comming out of the club for the last 2 offers that have been made.

Nothing has changed, accept the mystery dropping from the team at the last minute. moyes refusing to discuss this with the press and the rumours he will or already has put in a transfer request.

If he wants the move he has to go public except now we are lead to believe even that will not be enough.

I noticed Alonso will be confirmed as a Real player in the next couple of days according to SSN.

Funny that he puts in a transfer request after Liverpool say he is not for sale at any price and all of a sudden he is sold.....
the poster who wrote about the medical is reliable as far as i know and i dont believe a word kenwright says. 9/10 he's known for lying to us like '£50 mil wont buy rooney'.

Im resigned to losing lescott have been for a while. Just wish this deal to be resolved either way so we can bring in players and pretty soon before the window shuts.also we do need to fill out our squad as if we get past the europa quals we have a long season with a small squad. Its hindering both clubs now get it done and move on. The whole scenario is creating bad relationships between clubs and fans that have always been ok imo.

For Fucks Sake when is this thread going to be on Lescott instead of feeding the ego of DSOB, have we had any news regarding Lescott tonight?

Bluemoon115 said:
'THEY NEVER DID IT AS PLAYERS SO THEY TALK BIG TO FEED THEIR EGOS'

MARK HUGHES has delivered a damning response to the Premier League’s top managers who continue to snipe at Manchester City’s spending spree.

Hughes believes Sir Alex Ferguson, Rafa Benitez and Arsene Wenger all need to mouth off as managers to feed their own egos – because they were never top players.

And such is the cynical, dog-eat-dog world of football management, he suspects other managers, like Martin O’Neill and David Moyes, of having a go at City in order to ease the pressure on themselves.

Hughes said he does not need to get involved in their mind games, or criticising their clubs, because he had built his reputation – and received all the glory and adulation he needed – as a top striker with Manchester United, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Wales, whereas most of his rivals were virtual nobodies before entering management.

“I have never had to court publicity myself because I played for top clubs,” he said. “I was reticent to say too much at all when I was playing. The truth is I never had to, because my performances generated headlines anyway. I was good at what I did and that was enough.

“That has been my way for 45 years so I don’t think I will suddenly become one for mind games. But other managers feel that their profile has to be raised and they have to do that. Maybe it is because they have not played at a certain level.

“I’m aware managers are saying things about us at the moment but I see that as trying to ease pressure on themselves - that is predictable.

“Of course, I can’t say what will happen in the future. I might give 40 interviews and there will be one occasion when I let something out on purpose.”

It is an astonishing attack that is sure to get under the skin of his rivals. Hughes has carried the fearsome reputation he had as a player who was not to be messed with into management. He is quite happy to tread on a few toes as he bids to shake up the established order of the Premier League.

Fuck off Gollum you Scottish/Scouse twat!

I see he didn't have the balls to say Everton ;o)

Dribble said:
And cerebral is of the brain of which yours has obviously shrivelled. :-)

It was cold !

Touch a nerve did it? Made you wriggle uncomfortably in your straight-jacket? :-) You obviously enjoy a bit of silly intellectual jousting to get your frills and are used to people descending to abuse which must give you a hard-on. Don't worry, I had you sussed from day one!

If you want more frills, you'll have to start going back to Liverpool Docks get down and pay for it like you did before you found Blue Moon. :-)

the poster who wrote about the medical is reliable as far as i know and i dont believe a word kenwright says. 9/10 he's known for lying to us like '£50 mil wont buy rooney'.

Im resigned to losing lescott have been for a while. Just wish this deal to be resolved either way so we can bring in players and pretty soon before the window shuts.also we do need to fill out our squad as if we get past the europa quals we have a long season with a small squad. Its hindering both clubs now get it done and move on. The whole scenario is creating bad relationships between clubs and fans that have always been ok imo.

At last a sensible Everton fan posting no problem with this at all.

For Fucks Sake when is this thread going to be on Lescott instead of feeding the ego of DSOB

As long as a handful of our fans offer him support and encourage him. Or we sign Lescott and he has no reason to come on here. Unless he really want to become a city fan ? He has enough posts on a city forum over the last few months thats for sure.

Dribble said:
It was cold !

Touch a nerve did it? Made you wriggle uncomfortably in your straight-jacket? :-) You obviously enjoy a bit of silly intellectual jousting to get your frills and are used to people descending to abuse which must give you a hard-on. Don't worry, I had you sussed from day one!

If you want more frills, you'll have to start going back to Liverpool Docks get down and pay for it like you did before you found Blue Moon. :-)

Dribble dribbles like Kinky..........wahey

RobbieBrewer said:
Come on boys-DSOB isn't a bad lad.
Let's not get him booted 'cos we don't like what he says.The forum is all the better for alternative viewpoints.
Just come back with better arguments...lot's of things to throw at him at the mo...:-)

Nah , let 'em get me the boot m8 .
More fun that way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.