Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan said:
moomba said:
Not sure how past history is relevant

It is at least as relevant as what City are going to do this year. I'd say it's more relevant considering the past actually happened. We'll know about this year next year, won't we?

i forgot that you got a 10 point start because of the past????

do one back to your own forums, you can have all thehistory you want your fans have no class and you team hasnt very much left on the pitch. you have your 80s memory, we will take the future thank you very much. I know what id rather be watching over the next few years

Similar to the TERRY saga now this,
Everton wont accept the offers, JL staying quiet days and days go bye with media rumour will he won't he hand a transfer request in.

The only difference i can see is Everton aren't making public statements on JL desire to stay where as chelsea was.

I just hope it's sorted one way or the other very soon, it's important to get a settled defence!

McNair9 said:
The Swiss FA site says that Senderos has signed for Everton

It doesn't say he has signed, says he will.

Philippe Senderos (24) to leave Arsenal and go to Liverpool to league rivals Everton. About the transfer procedures is currently unknown.

Senderos at Arsenal would be another year under contract confessed. The "Gunners" would have the inside defender but little prospect of finding a square root may be out. Play practice is essential, he wants to in the Swiss national team will remain an issue. At Arsenal, he was in the summer of 2003 by Servette Geneva gestossen.In last season was Senderos to AC Milan borrowed. In the "Rossoneri" he had to go, because this purchase option is not redemption. For Milan he was also due to injuries, only 14 missions in the Serie A.

Good for the 2008/09 season "toffees"
Everton is one of the Premier League to those teams behind the "Big Four" (Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea) belong to the second guard. In the past reached the championship "toffees" the 5th Rank to them a place in the Europe League qualification assured. In addition, they stood in the FA Cup Final (1:2 against Chelsea).

In the footsteps of Marc Hottiger
Everton will be trained by the Scots David Moyes. The squad is well-known names such as Phil Neville, Louis Saha, Tim Cahill, Steven Pienaar and Tim Howard occupied. The homestead is the Goodison Park Senderos is Marc Hottiger (1995 to 1997) the second Swiss, when the Liverpoolern under contract.

Everton won the championship nine times so far, five times the FA Cup and 1985 European Cup of the cup winner. Since 1995, waiting for the Liverpool club tradition to a large success. (si / dg)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football.ch/de/start.aspx?vNews=1&newsID=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football.ch/de/start.aspx?vNews=1&newsID=10</a>

McNair9 said:

Until it's confirmed on Everton's site, then I wont believe it. If he's signed then it will be obvious that Lescott on his way to join us.

Biamp said:
McNair9 said:

Until it's confirmed on Everton's site, then I wont believe it. If he's signed then it will be obvious that Lescott on his way to join us.
No it wont. Senderos will be cover. Jagielka is injured and Yobo will be at the African Nations so they need another central defender anyway.

However Lescott being pulled from their pre-season friendlies is a bit suspicious when the press are at the same time taking about transfer requests going in.

bluemoon32 said:
Tell Lescott to put in a transfer request by wed or walk away
Upson, and Hangelaand apart, are there many alternatives? We could just sit tight on this one.

bluemoon32 said:
Tell Lescott to put in a transfer request by wed or walk away

Spot on. Even though I will extend it and give him until the end of the week.

Marvin said:
Biamp said:
No it wont. Senderos will be cover. Jagielka is injured and Yobo will be at the African Nations so they need another central defender anyway.

However Lescott being pulled from their pre-season friendlies is a bit suspicious when the press are at the same time taking about transfer requests going in.

That could be the case then. But, I still think Senderos will be a replacement for Lescott in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.