Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
bluemoon32 said:
Tell Lescott to put in a transfer request by wed or walk away
If we did that, or even there was the feintist whiff of us doing that, Everton would walk all over us in the FA hearing.

I think putting out a statement that we were moving on to other targets might do the trick. That way if he does want to come the onus is put back on him to force the issue.

If he's not prepared to do that then it's best we know now.

TaylorWill07 said:
Biamp said:
Well I don't rate him at all, I think Zab and Micah are way better than him IMO.

not a chance, micah is no way near bosingwa yet and even though zab is experienced and a good right back he isnt as good as bosingwa

Anyways we don't really need him at the moment. We need a left footed centre back, and a central midfielder.

TaylorWill07 said:
Biamp said:
Well I don't rate him at all, I think Zab and Micah are way better than him IMO.

not a chance, micah is no way near bosingwa yet and even though zab is experienced and a good right back he isnt as good as bosingwa

I get the impresion that Micah isnt rated to high by the management at city, even to the point where the right deal could take him away from city. At least in the short term

None of our first team players will be inolved in this deal if it happens. It would have been way to political even before the bad blood.

They even got Nedum on a new deal when it was suggested Everton wanted him as part of the transfer.

Marvin said:
And what if Lescott hands in a transfer request and Everton turn it down?

Well then I don't think we can do anything beside walking away.

Marvin said:

then it could disrupt there team and affect there season not good all round really

g180aj said:
Marvin said:

then it could disrupt there team and affect there season not good all round really
I know, but they might conclude that it would be better to keep an unhappy player than go down to the bare bones.

I think we blew a good opportunity to grab Zhirkov. We've got two quality right backs and many complain that Bridge doesn't cut it with Garrido a less than capable understudy, but Zhirkov goes to Chelsea who have the LB and LW spots covered many times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.