Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
I think we blew a good opportunity to grab Zhirkov. We've got two quality right backs and many complain that Bridge doesn't cut it with Garrido a less than capable understudy, but Zhirkov goes to Chelsea who have the LB and LW spots covered many times over.

why would mh buy bridge a player who i think he likes and rates quite highly in jan then replace him in the summer. IMO bridge is lookin really sharp in pre-season and looks miles better than he did last season and he could be even better with a good solid defence beside him.

Agree with this /\

blueyorkie said:
g180aj said:
why would mh buy bridge a player who i think he likes and rates quite highly in jan then replace him in the summer. IMO bridge is lookin really sharp in pre-season and looks miles better than he did last season and he could be even better with a good solid defence beside him.

Agree with this /\

me too, I think Bridge will be excellent this season, let's give him a bleedin chance

Wikipedia site also updated advising Senderos is an Everton player with a squad number 16.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senderos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senderos</a>

Marvin said:
Any news from the Everton message boards? I'm not going to register for Bluekipper or whatever it's called, but one of the Everton fans said there are City fans on there. Any news to report?
There are a few city fans on there, one guy is saying talkshite are reporting that he has put in a transfer request 10.14

not been on kipper for a while, funny as fuck, there worse than us, they don't seem happy with senderos

Don't blame them. he was poor when he was at Arsenal surrounded by good players.

If we sign him ... will jo still be cup tied?

Lol.

I think senderos is a player most people would agree on. I have a couple of mates that support Arsenal and they were gutted when Milan sent him back, with Toure being sold they were worried he might actually get in their squad !

Very prone to making mistakes, hes like a shit younger version of Dunne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.