Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
Matty said:
It's also, almost word for word, the same quote he gave when asked about the prospects of Rooney leaving Everton a few seasons back. Rooney handed in a transfer request and Everton sold him.

That Moyes quote is worthless, it doesn't represent anythig other than hot air.

Matty , I'm sure the ins and outs of the Rooney deal are well publicized so I'm not going into them now . The 2 deals have no connection or similarity .

Apart from the fact Everton stated categorically, on both occasions, that the player in question wasn't for sale.

Can you explain details of your senderos interest being in the media before it was on your OS?

Get real mate, ffs

Are you now as guilty of so called tapping up as we are supposed to be?

Classless bastard that Moyes eh, turning the players head like that...

If this deal does happen Everton will come across as a feeder club with no ambition.

Moyes and Kenright will look like complete idiots that lie to their fans and the press.

In regards to transfers they wont be taken seriously again.

Matty said:
Matty , I'm sure the ins and outs of the Rooney deal are well publicized so I'm not going into them now . The 2 deals have no connection or similarity .

Apart from the fact Everton stated categorically, on both occasions, that the player in question wasn't for sale.

Johnson too :o)
So now you are satisfied that they have ' catagorically ' stated their intentions .
At least we've moved forward .
Speak later perhaps .

alera said:
If this deal does happen Everton will come across as a feeder club with no ambition.

Moyes and Kenright will look like complete idiots that lie to their fans and the press.

In regards to transfers they wont be taken seriously again.

You are coming across a bit OTT here mate. Clubs say players are not for sale all the time - keeps transfer fees high. We do it as well.

Everton are a bigger club than us at the minute and no one can deny that really - lets not run before we can walk

Matty said:

Johnson too :o)
So now you are satisfied that they have ' catagorically ' stated their intentions .
At least we've moved forward .
Speak later perhaps .

Lescott is coming to City, we have more money than you = we get better players than you = we finish above you = GET OVER IT!

mcfcliam said:
Asking for your opinion mate.

Liam , don't take this as rude but I don't have time now bud , but I've stated my thoughts on the subject throughout this thread , and fairly recently too .
Gots ta go .

yet you have the time to make this post and another one after it and you've been on here all afternoon.

I`ve been watching this thread for a while now, and like the saga itself, I find it interesting sometimes, and annoying the next.
Some Everton fans come accross as hypocritical, sanctimonious, and display an uncanny ability to pick and choose which bits of information they wish to believe and which they don`t. To be honest it usually goes hand in hand with whats being reported in the media on that particluar day.
Some everton fans have actually been great, realistic, and have the intelligence to realise they are on our site!

That said, some of our fans have at times been arrogant, and like the everton fans, display the same `media picking' ability when it suits them.

Yes we have a go at rival fans at times, but in the end, its a City site. Our house, our rules.

Personally the whole lescott thing has dragged on..I rate him no higher than £20m. thats a good price to pay for all concerned. It just needs to be sorted..and fast.

At the end of this neither club has acted without sin; in the end Everton publicised the deal first (via website), and then Kenwright phoned Talkshite to doscuss the bid. If thats not putting it in the public domain then I dont know what is. Moyes too, cannot bleat to the press...it just stirs things further. But we all know its just for PR; regardless of the conclusion.

I am quite sure City may have leaked some info to the press...and to be honest you would have to be very naive to think NO club does this...regardless of how underhand it is. Sign of the times; now and always has been.

..as for lots of the stories in the press..well some are true..some are not. I`m sure Everton fans can give examples about the press reporting things that were totally untrue; us City fans can probably give dozens based on the last 12 months alone...so essientially as earlier posters have said; the only reliable sources are usually the BBC (they have exceedingly stringent tests they need to pass for a story to be published under their name as they are a public organisation), and until we get more info..thats it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.