Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bizzbo said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Please read the Everton official site more often .

you'll have to link me, this is all I could find:
And as part of the forum the manager was asked about speculation linking Manchester City with the signing of Joleon Lescott.

He replied: “I said there will be no players sold at Everton and I don’t feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me – it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I don’t need to say any more.”

I'm going to work soon m8 so don't have time to search old news , but even the quote you posted speaks volumes about Moyes' mind set .

bizzbo said:

I'm going to work soon m8 so don't have time to search old news , but even the quote you posted speaks volumes about Moyes' mind set .
he must have forgot shrek already

danburge82 said:
This whole thing is starting to do my head in! I want Lescott, i think he is a very very good player! But Moyes is just whinging to the press like some spoilt 6 year old little annoying girl to her Daddy and making us look like the bad guys!

We are doing nothing wrong! Hughes hasnt been in the media saying, i want Jolean Lescott but Everton wont let us speak to him - he has actually been very professional about it all, he's actually said nothing off his won back to the media about it and even when asked he's only said something along the lines of; "Jolean is a very talented player and would be a good signing for any team, but he is Evertons player and i dont want to talk about it right now!"

But fucking Moyes is dragging out all this press shit calling us "disrespectful" and other things! Anyone with any intelegence can see that Moyes is the fool here, but there arent all that many people with that much intelegence and they believe anything they read in the papers and will look at City and think we are ruining the game!

It has happened for as long as football's been around- a team has had a good player playing for them and another club will fancy this player and put a bid for him! and every single club in this country bar none will go in for another bid even when told the guy isnt for sale, everyone has! Even if its at the £3million level, it happens transfer window after transfer window without fail! Everton will have done it, Moyes will have done it! But just cos its new-money Man City there is an opportunity to get the Rag press involved to tarnish our name! its a joke!

I hope this is resolved soon and we can sack off ever doing business with Moyes ever again!

Can you explain Hughes being in the same hotel as Terry and Lescott , or bids being in the media before they were on the Everton OS , or perhaps explain how Lescotts wage offer was made public without being given permission to speak to the player ?

bizzbo said:

And as part of the forum the manager was asked about speculation linking Manchester City with the signing of Joleon Lescott.

He replied: “I said there will be no players sold at Everton and I don’t feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me – it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I don’t need to say any more.”

It's also, almost word for word, the same quote he gave when asked about the prospects of Rooney leaving Everton a few seasons back. Rooney handed in a transfer request and Everton sold him.

That Moyes quote is worthless, it doesn't represent anythig other than hot air.

danburge82 said:
This whole thing is starting to do my head in! I want Lescott, i think he is a very very good player! But Moyes is just whinging to the press like some spoilt 6 year old little annoying girl to her Daddy and making us look like the bad guys!

We are doing nothing wrong! Hughes hasnt been in the media saying, i want Jolean Lescott but Everton wont let us speak to him - he has actually been very professional about it all, he's actually said nothing off his won back to the media about it and even when asked he's only said something along the lines of; "Jolean is a very talented player and would be a good signing for any team, but he is Evertons player and i dont want to talk about it right now!"

But fucking Moyes is dragging out all this press shit calling us "disrespectful" and other things! Anyone with any intelegence can see that Moyes is the fool here, but there arent all that many people with that much intelegence and they believe anything they read in the papers and will look at City and think we are ruining the game!

It has happened for as long as football's been around- a team has had a good player playing for them and another club will fancy this player and put a bid for him! and every single club in this country bar none will go in for another bid even when told the guy isnt for sale, everyone has! Even if its at the £3million level, it happens transfer window after transfer window without fail! Everton will have done it, Moyes will have done it! But just cos its new-money Man City there is an opportunity to get the Rag press involved to tarnish our name! its a joke!

I hope this is resolved soon and we can sack off ever doing business with Moyes ever again!

Can you explain Hughes being in the same hotel as Terry and Lescott , or bids being in the media before they were on the Everton OS , or perhaps explain how Lescotts wage offer was made public without being given permission to speak to the player ?
the sun. do me a favour you hypocritical arsewipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.