Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
billysarmy said:
Doesn't money change people eh?

Not so long ago you were in the 2nd division scraping a side together.

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Read your posts back you arrogant fucks!

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Totally agree

Right.

alera said:
johnmc wrote:
Everton are a bigger club than us at the minute and no one can deny that really - lets not run before we can walk

In general I hat. "bigger" club debates, but I think you seriously underestimate our standing at the moment. Better club -maybe, maybe not. More successful in recent history - no. But there's enough willing to talk us down without our own fans joining in.

This is exactly the sort of comment from citys fans that gets me going after the Evertonians on here with extreme prejudice.

Why, whats the issue???

alera said:
johnmc wrote:
Everton are a bigger club than us at the minute and no one can deny that really - lets not run before we can walk

In general I hat. "bigger" club debates, but I think you seriously underestimate our standing at the moment. Better club -maybe, maybe not. More successful in recent history - no. But there's enough willing to talk us down without our own fans joining in.

This is exactly the sort of comment from citys fans that gets me going after the Evertonians on here with extreme prejudice.

This^

Some blues on here seem to have a huge downer on our club at the moment?!?

Just dont get it...

listen to wrighty on talksport

'i feel sorry for everton, i really do'

now all the everton fans will come on and slag us

blueinsa said:
alera said:

This^

Some blues on here seem to have a huge downer on our club at the moment?!?

Just dont get it...

Not a downer at all - just being realistic about things. Money doesnt make you

johnmc said:
alera said:

Why, whats the issue???

you mate tbh...

Your slagging your own club off, agreeing with a EFC fan saying that City are a disgrace!

wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.