Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
barryo said:
not my fault! said:
One of my mates has MGP as the last three letter on his Ferrari F430..... (work it out who it is from that ;-) ) the other doesnt have his name or any clue that it's his car, but he owns a Jaguar xf so..... Both Professional players. So in answer to your question, some do and some dont.

Is it Petrov?

Mortan gamst pedersen.

barryo said:
not my fault! said:
One of my mates has MGP as the last three letter on his Ferrari F430..... (work it out who it is from that ;-) ) the other doesnt have his name or any clue that it's his car, but he owns a Jaguar xf so..... Both Professional players. So in answer to your question, some do and some dont.

Is it Petrov?

Ha no... Neither of them are City players, some on here know who they are but better not put there names up (have been stung once before and mentioning it would show that a lesson is in fact never learnt!) lol. Just think of a Northwest footballer who has those initials! But dont say it out load ;-) Shhhhhhhhh.

not my fault! said:
barryo said:
Is it Petrov?

Ha no... Neither of them are City players, some on here know who they are but better not put there names up (have been stung once before and mentioning it would show that a lesson is in fact never learnt!) lol. Just think of a Northwest footballer who has those initials! But dont say it out load ;-) Shhhhhhhhh.
too late

not my fault! said:
barryo said:
Is it Petrov?

Haha, pretty sure I've got it.....he's not English is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.