Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
barryo said:
Bluemoon115 said:
If he drove into Carrington today the press would have found out.

So would I........

Old joke I know, but hey, its gone 1am

Anyway I believe Lescott will be ours tomorrow......see, back on topic.

You know what I can see this being sorted tomorrow too. Just so he can be unvailed Thursday as an added bonus, the missing link in our chain so to speak.

Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

*Puts tin hat on ready for abuse*

Throw at me what you will, Upson anyone?

Well now we're back on topic and it's looking quite optimistic, what i wrote earlier was a load of old tosh. I don't even have a brother! :)

I only did it to experience life as a WUM and to actually give the doom-mongerers on here something to whinge about. Rather get everyones hopes down and call it a joke than get their hopes up and piss people off! Well done to those who sussed out my shitty timings!

Garry.Cook said:
Garry.Cook said:
Just heard something, won't comment on it's reliability but make of this what you will!

My brother (also a city fan) is a bartender in a swanky bar up in Blackpool. He was on the VIP lounge a couple of hours ago when Osman, Pienaar and Lescott went in (amongst others he didn't recognise). He got chatting with Osman and asked what was the deal with Lescott and he reckons Moyes is so irate with City that he will reject any transfer requests and has already asked Kenwright to make Lescott the best paid player at the club. Also said Jo is a superb player in training and has only shown half of what he can do in the PL and said Everton are close to taking a young swedish lad from under our noses (he can't remember name).

*Puts tin hat on ready for abuse*

Throw at me what you will, Upson anyone?

Well now we're back on topic and it's looking quite optimistic, what i wrote earlier was a load of old tosh. I don't even have a brother! :)

I only did it to experience life as a WUM and to actually give the doom-mongerers on here something to whinge about. Rather get everyones hopes down and call it a joke than get their hopes up and piss people off! Well done to those who sussed out my shitty timings!

Timing is so important with this Garry lad.

If this "admission" came earlier on I would wager that you'd be getting a tonne of shit right now.

As it is I think its funny, good work squire.

Oh dear... Good job it's 01:10am my friend as you are in for a roasting in the morning from the usual suspects. Be warned the wrath is coming and no one can protect you. Never understood the WUM posts tbf, why make that up? You just get grief for it. Oh well least it made your night eh ;-)

I have seen nothing really that suggests Jos loan deal is set in stone. Its likely there is a recall in there, to cover injury amongst other things. Also the talk of a greatly reduced fee was only touted around when linked to a deal for Lescott, something Everton made very clear themselves they were unwilling to do.

Moyes made a big point about the deals not being linked. That being the case I doubt they have a cheap buy deal in there - they were quoted what we paid for him on a permanent deal at the end of the season - £18 million.

If the Lescott deal does not end up happening, if the deal can be canceled it should be and he can be sent to a lower prem side or abroad.

I have been saying for a while now we need to be demanding an answer, they way things are I would say within 24hrs no more getting pissed around by players we have had enough of that with Terry and Eto.

If he wanted to force the deal through he could its as simple as that. Put in a written request, moan to the press refuse to play. Its been done before and always works.

He cant have the move and keep it friendly with Everton. Never going to happen.

BlueTurban said:

Say it how it is BlueTurban and dont hold back, lol. tbf though it kind of worked as in fact Lescott does have a Bentley with the reg LE5COT so another posted said, unless he was in it too in which case thats comedy genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.