Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mil on the table for Lescott and Everton can't agree a fee for Senderos. If Lescott does want to move ( lets be fair he's played his hand all wrong) then the defiance showed by Evertons board has leaped from admiral to plain stupid.

20mil for a non top four, international bit part squad player, haha where else would you get a deal like that!?

Moyes and Kenright are as Deluded as their fans. They honestly believe they are a top 4 side and can act like one as a consequence.

This episode has damaged everton a fair bit, you only have to look at their dramatic drop in pre season form and the amount of negative press they are getting. It wont stop even if he stays either.

Barry was shit for villa last season after his move to Liverpool fell through ask any Villa fan. Not only that they got £8 million less for him and he left anyway.

If common sense prevailed they would have done a deal 2 weeks ago for £20 million ish but unfortunately the player has not done the neccessary to make it happen.

mr t said:
crob said:
senderos is going to villa now. everton and arsenal couldn't agree a fee.
How do you know this? I've not read anything to confirm it.

villa are different to everton. they keep their transfers quiet untill they are completed.he's having a medical now and it will be announced only if he passes it. everton pulled out after villa offered £4.5m

licker said:
and he will be under enormous pressure to perform,
are you saying your players arent under enormous pressure to perform, if I was a toffee I would want to know why, they are a top premiership team (as we keep getting told) after all,

licker said:
he wont miss going to city at all.

I wouldn't be so sure, dont want to sound cocky but all aspects point towards City being a major player now for years and years to come, all this while Everton seek to disenfranchise their fans by moving them to a new stadium outside of their city and financing this by severely cutting team expenditure, doesnt sound much like a recipe for success to me.

crob said:
mr t said:
How do you know this? I've not read anything to confirm it.

villa are different to everton. they keep their transfers quiet untill they are completed.he's having a medical now and it will be announced only if he passes it. everton pulled out after villa offered £4.5m

If true that the mighty Everton pulled out of a deal when it got to £4.5m you've got think they are either not as big a draw as they think they are or have very little cash.

alera said:
Moyes and Kenright are as Deluded as their fans. They honestly believe they are a top 4 side and can act like one as a consequence.

This episode has damaged everton a fair bit, you only have to look at their dramatic drop in pre season form and the amount of negative press they are getting. It wont stop even if he stays either.

Barry was shit for villa last season after his move to Liverpool fell through ask any Villa fan. Not only that they got £8 million less for him and he left anyway.

If common sense prevailed they would have done a deal 2 weeks ago for £20 million ish but unfortunately the player has not done the neccessary to make it happen.
your clutching at straws when mentioning everton being damaged and there "dramatic" pre season form, i dont no many of there pre season results but if they'd lost all there games 3-0 i wouldn't batter an eye lid, because its not a competative game, and the only bad press everton are getting is from city forums, i think there fighting there corner well (unfortunately) and i think alot of neutrals are quite impressed by there stance!

alera you are posting too much negativity in this thread. in two pages you've had a go at everton, moyes, kenwright, lescott, city, hughes, cook, and other posters. take a break huh.

Where have I had a go at a city fan, cook or Hughes ?

I havent mentioned Cook or Hughes ? I am offering a different point of view .

Yes I have had a go at Moyes and Kenright and Lescott and stand by it. Given was very public about wanting to leave Newcastle put in a written request it probably sent Newcastle down. Bellamy did the same West Ham were going for Europe. Of course I am having a go at Lescott its obvious why !

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
crob said:

If true that the mighty Everton pulled out of a deal when it got to £4.5m you've got think they are either not as big a draw as they think they are or have very little cash.
or they are very confident that another centre back isn't now needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.