Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lescott update

Lomas has a lob on said:
the OP is from someone who's posted on here for ages so he's taken along time to become a WUM, i thank him 4 the news, any one constantly going through this thread has been asking for new news and now we get some and people get there backs up! thanks to nixon aswell 4 your little bit of info! and i also challenge bring back swales to post something that doesn't bloody mention lescott writing a letter to everton and how long its taken him!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . your obsessed man!

I just did (say something other than that)! And yes I am (obsessed)!! And do you know (if he has written that letter yet??)

A word to the ITK police. Use your heads and be polite to people who offer info, because most now no longer come back. In the last three months this forum has transformed from having a steady stream of fairly reliable people willing to share info to being like a bare cupboard because people who've been members for a short time reply to them as though they've committed a crime. You can be sceptical if you like but be polite. . . . please.

svennis pennis said:
BringBackSwales said:
He signed a contract so what action are you suggesting he takes?

How long does he have left on that contract out of interest?

not sure mate but I believe it was posted on here hundreds of pages ago by an evertonian that he signed it recently, within the last 12 months I think

stony said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
The player in question is only young and passed me this info reluctantly (he is an extremely close friend of a family member). In light of this I wont be asking him for any further info. At the start of all this he was 100% confident Lescott would come to us, Now he thinks he wants to still come but really doesnt know if Lescott has the bottle to call Moyes bluff. It looks like its coming to an end now anyway so lets wait and see.

Cheers Nixon that was a very interesting read. If the Everton players think their club is being unreasonable, then this will surely effect morale. Also if Lescott does put in a request and it is still turned down. Players are going to be wary of renewing existing contracts.
Moyes could be biting off his nose to spite his face here.

Well, he did bite Frodo's finger off........

[Is that not blackmailing?

If I we're Lescott I'd think long and hard about taking action over Moyes![/quote]

He signed a contract so what action are you suggesting he takes?[/quote]

I suppose he could write a letter to his lawyer. But that would take fucking ages. (sorry Lomas)

Matty said:
stony said:
Cheers Nixon that was a very interesting read. If the Everton players think their club is being unreasonable, then this will surely effect morale. Also if Lescott does put in a request and it is still turned down. Players are going to be wary of renewing existing contracts.
Moyes could be biting off his nose to spite his face here.

That is absolutely brutal Matty.. and you've just ruined the end of the lord of the rings for anyone that hasn't read it

Quote from The Mirror seems to think we are getting Lescott for £25m

The money they have redistributed around the Premier League - £12million to Villa, £17million to Blackburn and soon, £25million to Everton - means that the all those clubs will be able to remain competitive.

Full article <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/08/05/why-manchester-city-must-be-your-second-if-not-first-team-this-season-115875-21573229/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21573229/</a>

sdavros said:
Matty said:

That is absolutely brutal Matty.. and you've just ruined the end of the lord of the rings for anyone that hasn't read it

well at least he didn't mention the molten lava bit of it

Don't think it's a matter of people being the 'ITK Police'. People are most definitely going to be sceptical of random bods who come on claiming this and that. The thing is things get posted and everyone gets all hett up about it cos nothing actually happens. The only time the truth can ever be confirmed as concrete is when it appears on the OS, so I don't even know why people A. bother to be ITK and B. why people read so much into it anyway, as it can only ever be true when its confirmed by the club. I think all ITK's are just people spewing out a twisted story from the press, or a rumour from down the pub the night before. The odd one might get it right but I believe that is just a stroke of pure luck. Like I said yesterday if somoene was a genuine ITK, I.E a member of the club itself, a high up member I mean, or a player.....wouldn't someone of such importance have something better to do than whet the appetites of a bunch of fans on a forum on the net? Thats the way I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.