Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:
could someone send me the pm please

well you should have been on here yesterday.

Someone posted that they were at a wedding and Lescott was there, apparently he doesn't want to come to City so you may as well close this thread.

Moyes is prepared to fight for him - footy lingo says you are gonna have to cough up big time if you want him.

We have loads a money don't worry we can afford it

CITYROBBO said:
toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:
could someone send me the pm please

well you should have been on here yesterday.

Someone posted that they were at a wedding and Lescott was there, apparently he doesn't want to come to City so you may as well close this thread.

Moyes is prepared to fight for him - footy lingo says you are gonna have to cough up big time if you want him.

We have loads a money don't worry we can afford it

haha yeh, lets close the thread then. Do you know Vagner Love was spotted in the Arndale and he has signed?

Darker shade of Blue said:
tonethestone said:
mancboy123 said:
Yep we did and Ill prob be proved massively wrong but i just cant think of any defenders out there at the moment that will move for that kind of money wasnt Carvalho at 25m the last big signing for a defender?

Jagielka hands down .

one season wonder

IMHO , THE best defender in the world .
Worth twice what Lescott is any day of the week .

Wasnt going to post until i seen this. DSOB you need to stop sniffing glue lad, Jag is overrated by the majority of our fans. Lescott is in a different league in terms of abilty to Jags. Jags is just a 80s yard dog and has to rely on last ditch tackles a lot of the time because his positioning is awful

ToffeeBlue said:
Wasnt going to post until i seen this. DSOB you need to stop sniffing glue lad, Jag is overrated by the majority of our fans. Lescott is in a different league in terms of abilty to Jags. Jags is just a 80s yard dog and has to rely on last ditch tackles a lot of the time because his positioning is awful

Ha ha , talk about a sad Manc in Everton clothing lmao .
That's made my day .

BTW guys , been out for a meal and a few bevvies , so although I'm well up for a bit of banter , I'll deny everything in the morning . :o)

ToffeeBlue said:

That's made my day .

BTW guys , been out for a meal and a few bevvies , so although I'm well up for a bit of banter , I'll deny everything in the morning . :o)

Yeah because someone really could be arsed doing that... what's the problem, someone has a different opinion to you and you don't like eh...

vincent said:
ToffeeBlue said:

That's made my day .

Yeah because someone really could be arsed doing that... what's the problem, someone has a different opinion to you and you don't like eh...

lol get to feck Vinny , if that's a royal blue , I'll show my fat hairy ass on the forum for free .

ToffeeBlue said:

That's made my day .

Think it's a bit ironic that you were on a mission to piss on our chips and convince us that Lescott isn't that great, and that Everton fans aren't that bothered about him going etc etc, and no-one on here bit, but you were put right by a passing Evertonian. Quality.

vincent said:
ToffeeBlue said:

That's made my day .

lol get to feck Vinny , if that's a royal blue , I'll show my fat hairy ass on the forum for free .

Right. So, every single everton fan thinks he is class ? don't think so. you will always get fans that disagree pal.

ToffeeBlue said:

That's made my day .

20yr season ticket holder lad, so dont talk complete shite. If you want to meet me at the Rochdale, Blackpool or Coventry game i will be happy too. Just because someone disagrees doesnt make them a non everton fan you idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.