Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

johnmc said:
Tommy Booth's Perm said:
Just a bit of fun...

Hope this isn't an omen. Anagram of "Leslie Mark Hughes" is: SHEIKH - A MUG SELLER..
"Samuel Eto'o" = USE ME A TOOL..

"Garry Cook" = A ROCK ORGY..

Sorry, i know, pointless post. Just bored at work. Boss away on business and already read 100's of pages on Bluemoon!

Probably best to stick to reading

Trasfer windows turn you into such a killjoy! ;)

tonea2003 said:
could someone send me the pm please

well you should have been on here yesterday.

Someone posted that they were at a wedding and Lescott was there, apparently he doesn't want to come to City so you may as well close this thread.

Moyes is prepared to fight for him - footy lingo says you are gonna have to cough up big time if you want him.

toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:

Someone posted that they were at a wedding and Lescott was there, apparently he doesn't want to come to City so you may as well close this thread.

Moyes is prepared to fight for him - footy lingo says you are gonna have to cough up big time if you want him.

Well thats that then fella's we best forget it and move on..........lol

toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:

What a bummer. We're down to our last 50 billion!

blueinsa said:
toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:

That's the spirit.

toffeegirl said:
blueinsa said:
toffeegirl said:
tonea2003 said:

That's the spirit.

Welcome lol *shakes his fucking head*

If we want a player badly enough and if it makes good business sense to perhaps spend that extra £6,000,000 to ensure we sign the player then that is what would be done in my opinion. I am quite confident of that. It is dependant on whether he is superior to all the other targets we have laid on the table and studied / made bids for and whether we go back to Everton with a superior offer to our previous one. It wouldn't surprise me if he was a Manchester City player next season but it would not surprise me if he remained at Everton either.

He's not a player I'd make an overly big fuss about personally. He's a good player but in my opinion he's not worth breaking the bank for and giving Everton more ammunition to compete with us in the transfer market as their consistent superior finishing places would perhaps make them more attractive to some players who would not believe they'd get first team football here.

Moe Syzlak can try and hold on all he wants. He's getting the best out of a pretty shit team of individuals, utter dump of a ground and not 2 pennies to rub together.

Let's cut the bullshit, 15 million, done.

PS you can take Mills and Vassell if you want.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Moe Syzlak can try and hold on all he wants. He's getting the best out of a pretty shit team of individuals, utter dump of a ground and not 2 pennies to rub together.

Let's cut the bullshit, 15 million, done.

PS you can take Mills and Vassell if you want.

lol

you can imagine the tw*t saying "my precious" as Bill tells him he is on his way....

Seems pretty obvious that what we need to happen to get this done at £15 million is for Lescott to say 'I would like to go to City'. Not sure how everton fans would react to that, not sure he'd want to piss them off. But for us to offer to double his wages has to make him think. Feel a bit uncomfortable with City doing this but at the same time feel pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.