Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Please amend the title to read "yesterday". Its ridiculous that it still reads "today". Where does the fun end and the serious stuff begin with you guys.

samharris said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
For the record , the Everton players who impressed me the most last season were Jags , Baines , Fellaini , Rodwell , and Pienaar .

Need to go out for a bit .
Back later .

Dont forget yer pen..:) ;)

I doubt I'll be signing either lol

samharris said:
For the record , the Everton players who impressed me the most last season were Jags , Baines , Fellaini , Rodwell , and Pienaar .

Need to go out for a bit .
Back later .

Dont forget yer pen..:) ;)

I doubt I'll be signing either lol

Is that the one they auctioned when Jo signed on loan?

Just a bit of fun...

Hope this isn't an omen. Anagram of "Leslie Mark Hughes" is: SHEIKH - A MUG SELLER..
"Samuel Eto'o" = USE ME A TOOL..

"Garry Cook" = A ROCK ORGY..

Sorry, i know, pointless post. Just bored at work. Boss away on business and already read 100's of pages on Bluemoon!

Tommy Booth's Perm said:
Just a bit of fun...

Hope this isn't an omen. Anagram of "Leslie Mark Hughes" is: SHEIKH - A MUG SELLER..
"Samuel Eto'o" = USE ME A TOOL..

"Garry Cook" = A ROCK ORGY..

Sorry, i know, pointless post. Just bored at work. Boss away on business and already read 100's of pages on Bluemoon!

Probably best to stick to reading

avoidconfusion said:
Marvin said:
avoidconfusion said:
I think there is about 4 Everton players that I rate:

Lescott, Jagielka, Arteta and perhaps Gosling.

None of the others you are mentioned are top 4 material. In fact I would not want any of them in the City team either.
Cahill?
Year after year they finish in the top 6. We have never finished that high in the Premiership, so don't go too far

I don't like Cahill.

Besides, them finishing higher than us down to their manager who is miles better than the managers we had over the last few years.

I don't think they do finish year after year in the top six. During the 17 seasons of the Premiership they have only finished in the top half on six occasions compared to City with 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.