Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
having just watched first 45 min against rangers , just pay everton 30 million now and get him in for blackburn game

BringBackSwales said:
anyone got any idea how JL is getting om with that frigging letter yet? It's his third evening on it, must be close now?

Due to the obvious influence of Gollum, he is an avid LOTR fan, i believe he is busy writing a trilogy!

Might be some time yet....

he drove past me today on Quay Street- well i'm assuming the black Bentley with blacked out windows and reg LE55 COT was him!! does he live in M'cr? if so - i don't suppose it's that unusual that he was here.

u2fme2 said:
having just watched first 45 min against rangers , just pay everton 30 million now and get him in for blackburn game

We'd have the same problems.

Pay them whatever it takes to sign him up after watching Dunne @ LCB. It's essential we sign him after watching that Vs Rangers.

I'd give them whatever they want after that rangers game we are desperate for defenders. But only money not Nedum too.

u2fme2 said:

^^^100% agree we need lescott badly, our defence looks shaky

kiam06 said:
I'd give them whatever they want after that rangers game we are desperate for defenders. But only money not Nedum too.

I would agree with that. Dunne and Ben Haim in particular were absolutely shocking.

If Dunne is part of the starting line up, I really fear for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.