Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
after what ive seen in the last week still time to sell all the back four and start again for some reason they just dont gel, forget all that early days bollocks most of them have played many games together and they are still shite friendly or not start again

i8rags said:
after what ive seen in the last week still time to sell all the back four and start again for some reason they just dont gel, forget all that early days bollocks most of them have played many games together and they are still shite friendly or not start again

you are a 24 carat knob...............

u2fme2 said:
having just watched first 45 min against rangers , just pay everton 30 million now and get him in for blackburn game
i'd go 1 further offer £50mil for jags and lescoot as a pair, jags with crutches would have been an improvement on dunne and TBH tonight! im usually pretty calm and have patience but we cant keep papering over the cracks here, we have recruited brilliantly so far and arguably the most important position has been left to last! i dont care if we had messi and ronaldo up front with our current defence we'd still struggle to get silverware! maybe im posting to soon after the game but im worried about this now.

Lomas has a lob on said:
u2fme2 said:
having just watched first 45 min against rangers , just pay everton 30 million now and get him in for blackburn game
i'd go 1 further offer £50mil for jags and lescoot as a pair, jags with crutches would have been an improvement on dunne and TBH tonight! im usually pretty calm and have patience but we cant keep papering over the cracks here, we have recruited brilliantly so far and arguably the most important position has been left to last! i dont care if we had messi and ronaldo up front with our current defence we'd still struggle to get silverware! maybe im posting to soon after the game but im worried about this now.

your not posting too soon, they were awful and it does have to be said, if the gingerminga in charge of everton was watching hes added a couple of more mill after watching that..dunne and ben haim have to go ,i hate saying dunney after he turned his self around from mark kennedy days but its there for all to see, times up

Lomas has a lob on said:
u2fme2 said:

your not posting too soon, they were awful and it does have to be said, if the gingerminga in charge of everton was watching hes added a couple of more mill after watching that..dunne and ben haim have to go ,i hate saying dunney after he turned his self around from mark kennedy days but its there for all to see, times up

riley347 said:
i8rags said:

you mean pure gold, and of couse i am coz dunne is quality, tbh say no more, richards like a pumped neanderthol, bridge thinks he is a winger and onouha everbodys hero plays 38 games in four seasons, garrido thinks hes in a playground but keep em all im a knob, love it

i8rags said:
riley347 said:
you mean pure gold, and of couse i am coz dunne is quality, tbh say no more, richards like a pumped neanderthol, bridge thinks he is a winger and onouha everbodys hero plays 38 games in four seasons, garrido thinks hes in a playground but keep em all im a knob, love it

Absolute quality and hits every nail on its silver little head.

Ntini77 said:
Starting to think Distin could be a decent signing *yikes*
i know what you mean im not one to slate players but give me a break some of our defence were shot a year ago and they still wear the shirt and not with pride does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.