Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
riley347 said:
i8rags said:
after what ive seen in the last week still time to sell all the back four and start again for some reason they just dont gel, forget all that early days bollocks most of them have played many games together and they are still shite friendly or not start again

you are a 24 carat knob...............

I have to agree with first comment ! 3 out of the 4 defenders who played tonight played half of last season for us !

And we all know how good we were at the back last year ! The only change was Toure for £ 16 million suppose to strengthen

it !

riley347 said:
i8rags said:
after what ive seen in the last week still time to sell all the back four and start again for some reason they just dont gel, forget all that early days bollocks most of them have played many games together and they are still shite friendly or not start again

you are a 24 carat knob...............

I have to agree with first comment ! 3 out of the 4 defenders who played tonight played half of last season for us !

And we all know how good we were at the back last year ! The only change was Toure for £ 16 million suppose to strengthen

it !

Pigeonho said:
i8rags said:
you mean pure gold, and of couse i am coz dunne is quality, tbh say no more, richards like a pumped neanderthol, bridge thinks he is a winger and onouha everbodys hero plays 38 games in four seasons, garrido thinks hes in a playground but keep em all im a knob, love it

Absolute quality and hits every nail on its silver little head.
i thank you, mind you i cant pick our best eleven changes everyday.

If we go into the new season with that defence we're fucked. If Everton don't want to sell, and Lescott hasn't got the bollocks to hand in a transfer request, then we need to move on. It's not like Lescott is the only centre half in the world that would improve us is it?

hgblue said:
If we go into the new season with that defence we're fucked. If Everton don't want to sell, and Lescott hasn't got the bollocks to hand in a transfer request, then we need to move on. It's not like Lescott is the only centre half in the world that would improve us is it?

Quite right mate,move on,but jesus do we need another central defender asap,in fact within the next 10 days to be honest !!!

hgblue said:

hangeland and alves if we cant get lescott. alex and bassong are not good enough imo

hgblue said:

Yep totally agree, and we still need a creative midfielder to break down teams who are going to drop back to the edge of their areas.

i8rags said:
Ntini77 said:
Starting to think Distin could be a decent signing *yikes*
i know what you mean im not one to slate players but give me a break some of our defence were shot a year ago and they still wear the shirt and not with pride does my head in.

Best LB we had at the club for a long time, even though he preferred and played CB.

Fuck Distin.

We desperately need a Premier League high standard centre half. Ferdinand and Terry are out of reach so you go for the next best English ones which are Lescott and Upson.

Upson is poor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.