Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Moyes values Lescott at £30m, Jo at £8m and Ned at £4m?

I'd tell him his calculator's broken.

mkblue said:
someone on blue kipper has just posted this:

The owner of one of the customers at work, was formely a major shareholder at Man City

When Thaskin bought City, he was kept on as an exective director, and the same happened again when the arabs bought the club

I won't give his name nor his company its irrelevant, hes also a close friend of my dad

Anyway, Lescott is nowere near joining City, he wanted to talk to them and they have put their proposals to him, with Everton's permission.

He genuinely is injured, thats not bullshit.

Moyes has the full say, its upto him the board have amde that clear to City

Moyes will let him go for 30m upfront, £22m and Jo or £18m and Jo and Onuha

Onuha is happy to come, despite his new long term contract, he knows hes 3rd choice, and will be lower if Lescott joins

City don't want to agree to any of these deals, but unless they do Lescott will go knowere

Quite a few people on here know me, and will back me up for any stories Ive told in the past

Onuha 3rd choice?

Boots_ said:
So Moyes values Lescott at £30m, Jo at £8m and Ned at £4m?

I'd tell him his calculator's broken.
if lescott is worth 30 mill Ned is worth 15-20 million and Jo is worth 25 million

* There are many other players just as good as/better than Lescott - Westermann, Mertesacker, Hangeland to name a few.

* Nedum came from the academy and is the second or third longest serving playing behind Dunne I believe, he wants to play for City and win things at City

* Lescott is not worth over £20m

* Send representatives to talk to some of these other defenders and see which would actually move to City, seen as Moyes is being stuborn

To quote a meerkat

Time to move on me thinks. It is getting silly. I'm fed up of players and teams dragging it out for ages cos they know we have shed loads of money. Make them a "take it or leave it" offer, and give them 24 hours.

Cant see us putting all our eggs in 1 basket there must be other options were looking at. The club will know if a deal is looking unlikely and they will move on like with eto'o.

mcfcliam said:
Bullshit of the higher calibure.

SSN interview with Hughes in 30 mins and Lescott questions to be asked by James Cooper. Expect info..oh wait, not quite.

"We put in a bid last week, that was rejected. That's where we are"

"We've said in the past that if a deal drags on too long we'll walk away. We're not at that stage yet"

Dillon said:
mcfcliam said:
Bullshit of the higher calibure.

SSN interview with Hughes in 30 mins and Lescott questions to be asked by James Cooper. Expect info..oh wait, not quite.

"We put in a bid last week, that was rejected. That's where we are"

"We've said in the past that if a deal drags on too long we'll walk away. We're not at that stage yet"

''That's currently where we stand. Obviously when good players become available every manager is interested''

''We'll sit down and decide whether we go back to the table but currently that's where we are''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.