Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkblue said:
someone on blue kipper has just posted this:

The owner of one of the customers at work, was formely a major shareholder at Man City

When Thaskin bought City, he was kept on as an exective director, and the same happened again when the arabs bought the club

I won't give his name nor his company its irrelevant, hes also a close friend of my dad

Anyway, Lescott is nowere near joining City, he wanted to talk to them and they have put their proposals to him, with Everton's permission.

He genuinely is injured, thats not bullshit.

Moyes has the full say, its upto him the board have amde that clear to City

Moyes will let him go for 30m upfront, £22m and Jo or £18m and Jo and Onuha

Onuha is happy to come, despite his new long term contract, he knows hes 3rd choice, and will be lower if Lescott joins

City don't want to agree to any of these deals, but unless they do Lescott will go knowere

Quite a few people on here know me, and will back me up for any stories Ive told in the past

Sorry complete bull. There are no executive directors that were onthe board pre Thaksin. Only life presidents and they would have no idea what is going on with tranfers, believe me I know one of them..

Chairman

Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Chief Executive

Garry Cook

Life President

Sidney Rose

Honorary Presidents

Eric Alexander
Sir Howard Bernstein
Tony Book
Raymond Donn
Ian Niven MBE
Keith Pinner
Tudor Thomas

An injury would explain the lack of movement from either club though.

We can't sign him without a medical and there would be no rush if he can't play at Blackburn anyway.

Deadline day deal?

bluwes said:
mkblue said:
someone on blue kipper has just posted this:

The owner of one of the customers at work, was formely a major shareholder at Man City

When Thaskin bought City, he was kept on as an exective director, and the same happened again when the arabs bought the club

I won't give his name nor his company its irrelevant, hes also a close friend of my dad

Anyway, Lescott is nowere near joining City, he wanted to talk to them and they have put their proposals to him, with Everton's permission.

He genuinely is injured, thats not bullshit.

Moyes has the full say, its upto him the board have amde that clear to City

Moyes will let him go for 30m upfront, £22m and Jo or £18m and Jo and Onuha

Onuha is happy to come, despite his new long term contract, he knows hes 3rd choice, and will be lower if Lescott joins

City don't want to agree to any of these deals, but unless they do Lescott will go knowere

Quite a few people on here know me, and will back me up for any stories Ive told in the past

Sorry complete bull

agreed, onouha in my opinion is 2nd choice at the moment ie. 1st choice toure and onouha as onouha is better than dunne.

Dillon said:
An injury would explain the lack of movement from either club though.

We can't sign him without a medical and there would be no rush if he can't play at Blackburn anyway.

Deadline day deal?

Not neccessarily, RSC was clearly still injured/recovering from surgery when we signed him, I'm sure he'd have failed a normal medical as his knee wouldn't have been up to the required strength. However we still signed him. Lescott's injury (if indeed it exists) will be very minor indeed, if he's not playing it will be purely precautionary.

coulsonblue said:
bluwes said:
Sorry complete bull

agreed, onouha in my opinion is 2nd choice at the moment ie. 1st choice toure and onouha as onouha is better than dunne.

Totally agree... its funny though to think that we only really appreciate what we've got till someone talks about them being taken away.. I would rather have ned than lescott.. would love both but not at the chance of losing Ned.. also think Jo hasnt been given a fair shot and 22 mill plus Jo is not gonna do for me .. Jo is only young he has time to develop..
Time to move onto other targets IMO, Gollam is having a laugh .. cutting off his nose to spite his face !
If Komps was fit we would've pulled out ages ago i think ..

Dillon said:
mcfcliam said:
Bullshit of the higher calibure.

SSN interview with Hughes in 30 mins and Lescott questions to be asked by James Cooper. Expect info..oh wait, not quite.

"We put in a bid last week, that was rejected. That's where we are"

"We've said in the past that if a deal drags on too long we'll walk away. We're not at that stage yet"

Thats what he exactly said pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.