Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Taylor said:
We need to get this one sorted, cannot wait to the end of the transfer window, did you see the defence last night, we need to put a fresh offer in or move on

come on city
Ironically the more changes we make, the bigger the problem will be

The fans have to be very supportive and patient in the coming weeks

Haha, did you read the match thread last night :)

california blue said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
on lescott's twitter it says he is handing in his transfer request.
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/jlescott" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/jlescott</a>

Some people have too much time on their hands

Location Liverpool should give it away seen as he lives in Manchester! Also look at the time of the posts... All between 12am-5am surely as a footballer he should be in bed by then? Turning up to train with huge bags under his eyes. Some sad fucker trying to get the City fans all excited I'd imagine, give us some credit you crettins (to those who wrote the page).

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We made our move earlier today, expect things to move very quickly over next couple days.

The fee Everton are holding out for is £18m.

Just noticed the start date of this thread, things have certainly moved quickly since then.
"Tolmies hairdo" must feel like digging a big hole and chucking himself in with every passing day.
42 days have passed already, are you still waiting for things to move very quickly. ??

Warned. No pointless bickering.

The Code of Conduct will start to be enforced as it's getting out of hand. Time to do something about it.

Taylor said:
Marvin said:
Ironically the more changes we make, the bigger the problem will be

The fans have to be very supportive and patient in the coming weeks

Lol good point but come on you cannot seriously think Dunne should play against Blackburn or Wolves
He was a reasonable defender until his confidence was undermined. We have no allternative because Kompany is injured so it's Dunne and Toure, or Dunne and Onouha.

the endless speculation is not doing players like Dunne any good. Time to get behind them all. if Lescott, or Upson, or another central defender signs then great. But Dunne is certainly capable of playing better than he did last season. He needs games, and time with his new team mates. It doesn't help that he has to win over his supporters all over again.

I accept that City's weak point is the defence, but I also think that Dunne is a far better player than some of you are making out, and we can help him raise his game. if he plays, lets get behind the big man. he never hides

Just surprised at how long this thread has been going, he seemed to be ITK.

You can look back at my posts on here you'll see i dont wind anybody up, except DSOB.

Marvin said:
the endless speculation is not doing players like Dunne any good. Time to get behind them all. if Lescott, or Upson, or another central defender signs then great. But Dunne is certainly capable of playing better than he did last season. He needs games, and time with his new team mates. It doesn't help that he has to win over his supporters all over again.

I accept that City's weak point is the defence, but I also think that Dunne is a far better player than some of you are making out, and we can help him raise his game. if he plays, lets get behind the big man. he never hides

Top stuff - hear hear

Yep, you were by no means the worst offender, you were just unlucky. More of a shot across the bow of posters who are trying to insult others.

It's obvious we have bid for the player, and obvious Everton would not welcome the bid. What they do now that the player wnats to leave is anyone's guess, and probably comes down to whether they can bring in quality replacement(s) (not Senderos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.