Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the latest ? I haven't got time to trawl through 50 pages.

Well tbh I have, but I can't be arsed...

Its gone too far this, I would have liked to see him at the club hes left footed and gets 5 - 10 goals from defence every season, thats invaluable really we might actually score some goals from corners.

However the player seems to have no bottle and is unwilling to do what is neccessary to make the deal happen. Moyes and Everton have an unrealistic valuation of the player. The simple fact of the matter is hes not worth anything like £30 million. Real world non city value to a top 4 side would be £18 - £20 million which is what we have offered. I could live with £22 million maybe £25 million if it had been done 2 weeks ago.

Upson or Hangerland are better than what we have really (Ben Haim), if we get get desperate mercenary judas Distin for a couple of seasons for £1 or 2 milion + Benjani would do at a pinch but not my personal choice.

Or we could show some bottle and buy quality from abroad Bruno Alves is available for the same sort of money and is a better player.

This has just turned into a complete waste of time ala Terry and Eto except they were true stars and world class players worth waiting for. Lescott is not. Dont want to see this goings past the weekend and overshadowing the start of the season its an uneccessary distraction.

alera said:
Its gone too far this, I would have liked to see him at the club hes left footed and gets 5 - 10 goals from defence every season, thats invaluable really we might actually score some goals from corners.

However the player seems to have no bottle and is unwilling to do what is neccessary to make the deal happen. Moyes and Everton have an unrealistic valuation of the player. The simple fact of the matter is hes not worth anything like £30 million. Real world non city value to a top 4 side would be £18 - £20 million which is what we have offered. I could live with £22 million maybe £25 million if it had been done 2 weeks ago.

Upson or Hangerland are better than what we have really (Ben Haim), if we get get desperate mercenary judas Distin for a couple of seasons for £1 or 2 milion + Benjani would do at a pinch but not my personal choice.

Or we could show some bottle and buy quality from abroad Bruno Alves is available for the same sort of money and is a better player.

This has just turned into a complete waste of time ala Terry and Eto except they were true stars and world class players worth waiting for. Lescott is not. Dont want to see this goings past the weekend and overshadowing the start of the season its an uneccessary distraction.
Just about says it all.
Distin would be a decent short term fix,prem proven etc.
The fact Lescott's not put a formal transfer request says he's not committed to play for us
so fuck him.

Just about says it all.
Distin would be a decent short term fix,prem proven etc.
The fact Lescott's not put a formal transfer request says he's not committed to play for us
so fuck him.

Concur. Hangerland is available for £10 - £15 million apparently, Arsenal wont pay more than £10 million . I know he wants to stay in london but surely city price and wages would get him up here ?

Gurantee there wont be all this pissing around with them either.

They dont have this siege "we are a top 4 club" mentaility. We need someone else for cover in defence that much is sure with Kompany out injured for another month or so. We cant let Ben Haim get near the first team again.

Hes guranteed to let in at least 1 goal a game all on his own.

surely we need to end this by the end of the week, whatever the result I am looking forward to the end of all the speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.