Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenumber1blue said:
Garry.Cook said:
To be totally frank, half the people on this thread are a downright fucking embarassment! My girlfriend is from Liverpool, lovely girl and couldn't ask to have met a nicer person. An angry scouser (understandable considering what they thought would inevitably happen) visits our forum and instead of coming up with reasoned arguments or just telling him to piss off we have to resort to the bottom of the barrel scouser jokes.

Sort it out for fucks sake.
I bet she's blonde and orange Lol

Only joking ,dont take it personally pal,he wound people up and got what he deserved.

CHECK YOUR WALLET

To be totally frank, half the people on this thread are a downright fucking embarassment! My girlfriend is from Liverpool, lovely girl and couldn't ask to have met a nicer person. An angry scouser (understandable considering what they thought would inevitably happen) visits our forum and instead of coming up with reasoned arguments or just telling him to piss off we have to resort to the bottom of the barrel scouser jokes.

Its funny. Get over it or go elsewhere !

He did for the full 90 minutes.

Got a good reception from the fans but completely ignored them by all accounts. You cant read anything into it but if he doesnt go public in a big way over the weekend expect us to move on to other targets.

Garry.Cook said:

If he came on looking for reasoned argument he might have got it. He came on taking the piss though and quite rightly got it back.

FFS when did football fans get so precious.

Garry.Cook said:

I agree. My missus is from Swansea and someone a few threads ago referred to Craig Bellamy as a, and I quote, "Sheep Shagger". I haven't slept since. She's never shagged any sheep. That's bang out of order. Don't worry mate, I'm sure your bird isn't any of the following:

a) Orange
b) Addicted to grief
c) Fond of a strike
d) A thief
e) On the dole
f) Michael Shields

Give her my regards.

Does anyone really care what a few scousers think ? They are a sub species for fuck sake.

alera said:
He did for the full 90 minutes.

Got a good reception from the fans but completely ignored them by all accounts. You cant read anything into it but if he doesnt go public in a big way over the weekend expect us to move on to other targets.

well its now or never methinks ... cant see us waiting after the weekend tbh ,infact can see us going for upson

I got a warning from Damocles for pointing out the 1st post on this thread was 48 days ago.

He obviously does'nt think there is anything wrong with the lowest of the low remarks, and abuse that comes from city supporters mouths.
If you want any visiting supporters to stay within the boundaries, it has to be seen that you also do the same.
I know you tend to turn a blind eye for your own, but there is no way you can condone some of the filth aimed at the scousers.
I dont play around with children, i dont steal wheels off cars, i dont thieve anybodys wallet, i dont go dipping in Bins, and i certainly dont fook my sister.
You ought to have a good look at yourselves, havent you ever wondered why nobody likes you.
Pathetic.

We dont want you to stay around you scouse idiot. That should be obvious.

Some of those comments are quality and gave me a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.