Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon115 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Ah bless ,says the sad weirdo stalking the City pages like some seedy pervert.As for baby sitting your nephew on a Friday night Lol,even more weird.

In fairness he's also babysitting his son.

But there's only one child...

In all fairness,scousers wouldnt be allowed to have kids.

The only slight chance with Lescott is he wanted to play to prove his fitness for England.

Still it definately wont happen unless he puts in a written request and openly speaks to the press about his desire to leave Ala Alonso, Robinho etc.

Thus far hes lacked the bottle to do this so I expect us to end out interest over the weekend and go for Upson or Hangerland.

Its simple, Lescott wouldn't refuse to play with an England squad selection coming up, as he wouldn't want to ruin his chances.

At the end of the game there, there was no real give away either way in his behaviour, but the way MH was speaking yesterday, there is life in this one yet.

alera said:
Well he would be a defender for any mid table all day long. But, wouldn't mind him to stay and fight for a place. Also, he would add a great depth IMO.

I am very happy for him to stay and fight for his place. Ben Haim and Garrido need exiting long before there is any talk of Dunne going. Personally I think he will make a great sub just makes a few mistakes if he plays a full game.

Spot on. Ben Haim should have been gone long time ago. As for Garrido I am not pretty sure, especially if we don't end up getting Lescott.

Everton fans on bluekipper think he's off still, there saying fans where chanting he's name but he just ignored them and turned he's back to them and doesnt look like he wants to be there.

To be totally frank, half the people on this thread are a downright fucking embarassment! My girlfriend is from Liverpool, lovely girl and couldn't ask to have met a nicer person. An angry scouser (understandable considering what they thought would inevitably happen) visits our forum and instead of coming up with reasoned arguments or just telling him to piss off we have to resort to the bottom of the barrel scouser jokes.

Sort it out for fucks sake.

Garry.Cook said:
To be totally frank, half the people on this thread are a downright fucking embarassment! My girlfriend is from Liverpool, lovely girl and couldn't ask to have met a nicer person. An angry scouser (understandable considering what they thought would inevitably happen) visits our forum and instead of coming up with reasoned arguments or just telling him to piss off we have to resort to the bottom of the barrel scouser jokes.

Sort it out for fucks sake.
I bet she's blonde and orange Lol

Only joking ,dont take it personally pal,he wound people up and got what he deserved.

this is getting so boring,we want player,player wants to come for money,moyes says no,player has no balls to argue,moyes `s boss scared of him doing one if player is sold,we try to get better player instead with bigger balls?,moyes is the man, woohoo ,everton struggle,player moves in jan transfer window for half fee offered now,moyes sacked,lescott finally rediscovers form,(too late for hughes,too late for player),player,both managers and blue bill(hahaha)lose out.hope im not coming across as cynical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.