Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
licker said:
I got a warning from Damocles for pointing out the 1st post on this thread was 48 days ago.

He obviously does'nt think there is anything wrong with the lowest of the low remarks, and abuse that comes from city supporters mouths.
If you want any visiting supporters to stay within the boundaries, it has to be seen that you also do the same.
I know you tend to turn a blind eye for your own, but there is no way you can condone some of the filth aimed at the scousers.
I dont play around with children, i dont steal wheels off cars, i dont thieve anybodys wallet, i dont go dipping in Bins, and i certainly dont fook my sister.
You ought to have a good look at yourselves, havent you ever wondered why nobody likes you.
Pathetic.

May I suggest that you get a girlfriend.

errrmm when did everybody start not liking us.. errmm £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

mind some of them remarks are well below the belt

Yeh, someone might think this will end like Terry saga but something different here is, Chelsea are not skint but Everton are!

licker said:
havent you ever wondered why nobody likes you.

Up until ADUG, everybody loved us. The hatred is a jealousy thing. Apart from that I couldn't give a monkeys chuff.

licker said:
I got a warning from Damocles for pointing out the 1st post on this thread was 48 days ago.

He obviously does'nt think there is anything wrong with the lowest of the low remarks, and abuse that comes from city supporters mouths.
If you want any visiting supporters to stay within the boundaries, it has to be seen that you also do the same.
I know you tend to turn a blind eye for your own, but there is no way you can condone some of the filth aimed at the scousers.
I dont play around with children, i dont steal wheels off cars, i dont thieve anybodys wallet, i dont go dipping in Bins, and i certainly dont fook my sister.
You ought to have a good look at yourselves, havent you ever wondered why nobody likes you.
Pathetic.

103 posts on another teams forum....why?

licker said:

Pathetic.

Imposter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.