Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
cityman14364 said:
getting back onto lescott, unhappy player, wants to join us, they wont play ball and trying to rip us off, and gollum being touted as the next rag manager? if he was offered it now,right now you think hed go? too right, in a shot...but we move on if they dont sell...just pay them back when it comes to jo..wanna buy jo? 30 mill please see how they like it

Lets see a quote from the player to prove that mate?

you need a quote toffee? hes verbally asked to leave, so who else is bidding? nooone as far as i know so if hes asked to leave that alone tells you HE WANTS TO JOIN US? does it not

cityman14364 said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Lets see a quote from the player to prove that mate?

you need a quote toffee? hes verbally asked to leave, so who else is bidding? nooone as far as i know so if hes asked to leave that alone tells you HE WANTS TO JOIN US? does it not

Has he? I must have missed him holding a city scarf above his head then

Do you lot not understand this season long loan deal? Jo will be at Everton for the whole season and Everton can choose to purchase him at the end of the loan for the amount in the contract. You can't say "well, Everton fucked us over, so we will make the fee 50M". The fee is in the contract and was set when the contract was signed. The only way he will be back at Eastlands this season is on the away match and/or if he gets a long term injury.

At this stage I dont want him. Hes pissed us around and not worth £25 - £30 million.

I would rather cancel Jos loan and sign Upson for £10 million personally.

cityman14364 said:
getting back onto lescott, unhappy player, wants to join us, they wont play ball and trying to rip us off, and gollum being touted as the next rag manager? if he was offered it now,right now you think hed go? too right, in a shot...but we move on if they dont sell...just pay them back when it comes to jo..wanna buy jo? 30 mill please see how they like it
well all of these blue bin dippers all think that cos they have jo for the season that they can set the price for which they can buy him, deluded arent they.

ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:
I am actually speechless. Your 12 years old aren't you? The Manc/Scouse rivalry isn't based on you 'helping us out'. Stop listening to what your mum and dad told you and learn the real facts. We make things happen and you moan and strike about it. It's just the way it is.

Who said we helped you? Have you the reading age of a 3yr old?

It was the bit where you said, "so a solution was found to help Manchester".

bluesyob said:
well all of these blue bin dippers all think that cos they have jo for the season that they can set the price for which they can buy him, deluded arent they.

I'm sure there will be some kind of set fee in there if they want to buy him. But equally I am sure there will be an option (above their option) to say he stays if we don't want to sell.

for me they can keep jo..didnt work out for him here so if it does there? allw ell and good you see thats the difference with us toffee. if a player wants to go hes shown the door,. kind of an ideal you might try practising yourselves over at everton, but you want him? you`ll pay and thru that blue nose of yours

bluesyob said:
cityman14364 said:

NO

The terms of the loan deal will most probably have the option to buy clause already included in it, with the anticipated purchase price within it

Bryan said:
Do you lot not understand this season long loan deal? Jo will be at Everton for the whole season and Everton can choose to purchase him at the end of the loan for the amount in the contract. You can't say "well, Everton fucked us over, so we will make the fee 50M". The fee is in the contract and was set when the contract was signed. The only way he will be back at Eastlands this season is on the away match and/or if he gets a long term injury.

Err, actually it's you who doesn't understand the finer points of contract law. What Everton have, is a right of first refusal at a set price. If City choose not to sell at that price, he comes back to us...

Frankly, it seems the manner in which relations between the two clubs have deteriorated, I would be very very surprised if we did business with you again for a while. I imagine that we'll just recall Jo at the end of the season, then send him out on loan again elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.