Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluwes said:
bluesyob said:
well all of these blue bin dippers all think that cos they have jo for the season that they can set the price for which they can buy him, deluded arent they.

NO

The terms of the loan deal will most probably have the option to buy clause already included in it, with the anticipated purchase price within it

thats all well and good, but we hold his registration dont we? hes our player, loan is just thta, like money, you give it back...they want to buy they pay like we did, 19 mill.. but they cant and we know, not got a pot to piss in they know it we know it..

The terms of the loan deal will most probably have the option to buy clause already included in it, with the anticipated purchase price within it

This is correct as the deal last season. Which was set at what we paid - £18 million. Moyes stated this to the press they couldnt afford to buy him.

Everton have made it very clear the deal was unconnected and seperate. Therefore why would they have been given a cheap option on him ?

The answer is they wont have. The buy price will be £18 million and it wasnt made clear at the time they even had an option to buy - so its probably conditional (ie we can choose not to sell if we want to)

They havent paid a loan fee or all his wages so I would be amazed if there is not a recall option in the loan deal as well.

m27 said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Who said we helped you? Have you the reading age of a 3yr old?

It was the bit where you said, "so a solution was found to help Manchester".

And i mentioned liverpool found that solution where? "a solution was found to help Manchester" Which part of that is not true?

alera said:

This is correct as the deal last season. Which was set at what we paid - £18 million. Moyes stated this to the press they couldnt afford to buy him.

Everton have made it very clear the deal was unconnected and seperate. Therefore why would they have been given a cheap option on him ?

The answer is they wont have. The buy price will be £18 million and it wasnt made clear at the time they even had an option to buy - so its probably conditional (ie we can choose not to sell if we want to)

I have heard 8-10m this end

SalfordCityBlue said:
bluesyob said:
well all of these blue bin dippers all think that cos they have jo for the season that they can set the price for which they can buy him, deluded arent they.

I'm sure there will be some kind of set fee in there if they want to buy him. But equally I am sure there will be an option (above their option) to say he stays if we don't want to sell.
yes but they seem to think they have us over a barrel regarding his transfer i mean why would city hand everton a contract giving them all the power over one of our players transfer it does not make sense and would not happen.

ToffeeBlue said:
alera said:

I have heard 8-10m this end

8-10 mill? whst the point of that toffee? you aint got it.. my own personal thoughts are if you had it youd have bought senderos by now and the time thats taken is laughable at what is it? between 3-6 mill? ..jo at 8-10 mill wont happen unless you want to deal of course..to me id give you jo and 15 mill for lescott, combined thats 34 mill 4 more than you want, jo goes we both happy, lescotts happy i think you lot would be happy to wouldnt you?

ToffeeBlue said:
m27 said:
It was the bit where you said, "so a solution was found to help Manchester".

And i mentioned liverpool found that solution where? "a solution was found to help Manchester" Which part of that is not true?

Aaaah. So what you really meant was "Mancunians used their wit and commercial nouse to rake in the cash". How apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.