Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what the addons are. If its £20 million plus a few million extra if we qualify for the champions league, 100 apperances etc win a cup would we really be bothered ? probably not.

The rumour was £22 million was as far as we would go. Johnso for £18 million set the bench mark hes only ever had one decent season - for PompeY !

Robinho11 said:
Pollerz said:
1 more defender will be brought in.

toure ,,,,,,,, onouha kompany.

dunne (possibly not at the club)
ben haim (hopefully not at the club)

So City won't sign Lescott AND upson?

no point in lyin to u... i dont know... upson would be the easiest transfer to complete this window as he wants out and wham have to sell, if we wanted both id expect hed of been signed by now.

so my answer is no we wont..

the actual itk answer is i dont know.

without reading throught the last 800 or so pages of this htread can someone summarise where we are upto with Lescott......the last i gathered was that the deal was pretty much dead....Everton refusing to sell etc etc......

Is Pollerz ITK?......is he suggesting that the deal is back on and will be sorted in the next couple of days????

Daily mail saying it will be done in 36 hours. THis guy is saying its likely to happen.

Personally I cant see it but fingers crossed.

After Moyes comments after the Malaga game surely Everton wouldn't accept just £2million more than we offered last time?

I cant see it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2580767/City-eye-Sylva-lining.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... R=Football</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.