Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
CHESTER said:
Completely agree 100% with what you have said.we have loaned them a striker who was once our transfer record. We are no doubt paying some of his wages 'cos the Toffees are so piss poor and yet they haver been complete bastards all summer. I am proud about the way we have quietly gone about out business this summer. But now the time has come for there to be no more Mr nice guy and just be ruthless about this.

AND I REITERATE.........Sigh. As previously discussed, with any loan over 93 days (3 months) a recall is not permitted. Jo is Everton's player until the season ends, whether City, or Everton, like it or not.

Matty Matty Matty, you can prove anything with facts.

Matty said:
CHESTER said:
Completely agree 100% with what you have said.we have loaned them a striker who was once our transfer record. We are no doubt paying some of his wages 'cos the Toffees are so piss poor and yet they haver been complete bastards all summer. I am proud about the way we have quietly gone about out business this summer. But now the time has come for there to be no more Mr nice guy and just be ruthless about this.

AND I REITERATE.........Sigh. As previously discussed, with any loan over 93 days (3 months) a recall is not permitted. Jo is Everton's player until the season ends, whether City, or Everton, like it or not.

bollocks

CosmicScouser said:
Let this be on record - Lescott will never play for City. He will remain at Everton this season and probably sold to Arsenal next season

any reason why you think this???

Bluemoon115 said:
CosmicScouser said:
Let this be on record - Lescott will never play for City. He will remain at Everton this season and probably sold to Arsenal next season

But but but but I thought he didn't want to come here anyway?

Take your complete lack of knowledge and shove it up your arse.

Then fuck off.
I thought you saved that line for me ;-(((

Lescott transfer request blow

August 11, 2009

Everton have turned down a formal transfer request from Manchester City target Joleon Lescott.

The 26-year-old England defender has been the subject of two bids from City in recent weeks but manager David Moyes is determined not to sell.

“I have always said that we are not selling any players and that hasn’t changed,” Moyes told the club’s website.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co..._city/s/1130939_lescott_transfer_request_blow

Now go in with the 22 million bid? Everton rejecting the transfer request suggests it's not going to happen, this could drag on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.