Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
TBH at fault for a goal AGAIN. THats twice in 2 matches hes been responsible for a goal going in. Surely he can never play for us again, hes never had evenly slightly good game for us.

Shocking player. A dont rate Alex either but much better than that Newcastle defender.

What would you say are the key differences between Alex and Bassong? What have you seen in Bassong you don't like, any particular games?

alera said:
TBH at fault for a goal AGAIN. THats twice in 2 matches hes been responsible for a goal going in. Surely he can never play for us again, hes never had evenly slightly good game for us.

Shocking player. A dont rate Alex either but much better than that Newcastle defender.

Why is he in the squad, unlikely he will be used in the Prem surely not to put him in shop window because his value keeps dropping

Naws said:
alera said:

What would you say are the key differences between Alex and Bassong? What have you seen in Bassong you don't like, any particular games?
bassong is a know go 4 me, he represente france at youth level but now represents cameroon he'd be missing when toure is missing as well, that would be a stupid signing imo

Right, I'm not "ITK" but I suppose technically this is.

A good buddy of mine is a personal friend of the Everton chief exec (who incidentally is married to Mick McCarthy's sister).

My mate spoke to said chief exec this morning and the info was that Everton would sell JL for £25 million.

I have no idea whether City will stump up this fee ... personally I think it's too much ... just letting you know.

freddie_hill said:

A good buddy of mine is a personal friend of the Everton chief exec (who incidentally is married to Mick McCarthy's sister).

My mate spoke to said chief exec this morning and the info was that Everton would sell JL for £25 million.

I have no idea whether City will stump up this fee ... personally I think it's too much ... just letting you know.

I have had the same info from a different source.

Lescott is desperate to come to us, which is a good sign.

He will force the issue with a Transfer request.

Personally i think we need him and we should pay the money and call it undisclosed.

Simples

barryo said:
freddie_hill said:

Personally i think we need him and we should pay the money and call it undisclosed.

Simples
Do you not get the feeling everton are laughing their bollocks off at us

barryo said:
freddie_hill said:

Simples
Yeah you may be right, a players value is the price a team wants to pay in terms of how important he would become to them. We surely don't need to disclose a fee? Then again we HAVE tried to keep everything quiet, thats not worked thanks to teams that can't hold there pish!

Lescott and Delph, job done and a very f*ckin happy christmas.... really want Delph too, buying a top young British talent is as good as a big established prem player for me, we've always raised our own but bringing them in is something we havn't done since..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.