Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
evertonfc said:
bluemanc said:
As supporters we are along for the ride no matter where it goes ,i remember seeing Harvey, Ball & Kendall playing for you & the fantastic side you had in the 80's with Gray,SharpReid,,Radcliffe & i believe at that time the best goalkeeper in the world Neville Southall,etc.
A fantastic club with a rich History BUT i'm sure if a rich owner came along you'd snatch his fuckin hand off.
The City fans that are ramming the "money thing"down peoples throats don't really represent the normal City fan..............it's funny though when you get clubs fans moaning about us that have spent £100's of millions on players themselves.

lad, we'd fucking love a billionaire - i've never said nish else

but as i've said i remember being second fiddle to our neighbours then turning it round with cheap buys and kids in the 80s

for 40 odd year old, footy is shite

i've more time for the lads who watched halifax in their two years without an away win (reid at villa park in purple?)

but footy is dominated by twats - talk to your sons the game has gone mad- chelsea kits in kirkdale -what is that about?
but you have to now actually disrupt the current status quo of bollocks

everton never hated city - bar the midweek league cup tie about 87
A different era mate which will never return,we had the makings of a decent team but losing SWP ripped the spine out of us.

Rich List Top 20
1 Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Man City) £15billion
2 Lakshmi Mittal and family (QPR) £12.5bn
3 Roman Abramovich (Chelsea) £7bn
4 Joe Lewis (Tottenham) £2.5bn
5 Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone (QPR) £2.4bn
6 Stanley Kroenke £2.245bn
7 Alisher Usmanov (Arsenal) £1.5bn
8 Lord Grantchester & the Moores Family (Everton) £1.2bn

Football has always been close to the Moores' hearts. In 1961, the family took control of the city's other big club, Everton. Sir John took the post of chairman,
Catterick took Everton to 4th in 1961-2 and 1st in 1962-3. But they were one of the most unpopular title winning sides ever. Dubbed the ‘cheque book champions’, they effectively bought who they wanted, a bit like Chelsea today. A massive £175,000 was spent in 1961-62 alone, more than double what Bill Shankly had spent in two and a half seasons getting Liverpool out of the second division.
Dubbed the ‘cheque book champions’, they effectively bought who they wanted, a bit like Chelsea today
The rags were known as "moeybags utd"in 1910 so money as always made a difference.:)

I hate Evilton. I hate their self annointed (and frankly embarassing conviction that they are the people's club (not that such a thing exists, except in their glue befuddled heads. They are Jumped up tarts with a more inflated sense of entitlement than the Chavski Pensioners and the red scouse put together.

NEWSFLASH: I'd back Evilton to go down and I would be astonished to see them finish in the top half. They havevan over-rated, injury ridden squad and no Lescott. They have an overdue appointment with relegation.

Pam said:

I hate Evilton. I hate their self annointed (and frankly embarassing conviction that they are the people's club (not that such a thing exists, except in their glue befuddled heads. They are Jumped up tarts with a more inflated sense of entitlement than the Chavski Pensioners and the red scouse put together.

NEWSFLASH: I'd back Evilton to go down and I would be astonished to see them finish in the top half. They havevan over-rated, injury ridden squad and no Lescott. They have an overdue appointment with relegation.

Can't say I've ever met a woman with so much bitterness as you Pam .
I doff my hat in recognition of the blackness of your heart ;o)

Pam said:

completely agree with the first part but can't agree with the newsflash (much as I'd like to)

sam221985 said:
Pam said:

completely agree with the first part but can't agree with the newsflash (much as I'd like to)

I would think he would hand in the transfer request in the next two days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.