Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Coop said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Lescott is also injured for the next pre season game

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.co.uk/news/archive/lescott-to-miss-blackpool.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.co.uk/news/archive ... kpool.html</a>

so either he is injured or there is something fishy going on.

I'm gonna trust them and believe he is injured!

Don't you think its weird how they announce he is injured for that game in advance.

Yet, yesterday they announced it 27 minutes before the game, After the team would have already travelled.

Yes - in all honesty I do find it strange. That said administration and informing the fans of stuff has never been our strong point.

Instead of arguing over it I think we should all just agree that none of us actually know what is going on...

Fellanis Hairdo said:
mcfc1632 said:
Me sir me sir - please

THE ONLY REASON THIS IS IN THE FUCKING PRESS IS BECAUSE EVERTON TOLD THE PRESS WE HAD BID

ALL WE HAVE DONE IS MAKE 2 FORMAL BIDS ENTIRELY IN LINE WITH DUE PROCESS

IT WAS EVERTON THAT MADE THIS PUBLIC DICKHEAD

and you know this how?
Are you psychic? Do you work for Everton? or City?

or are you just guessing like everyone else on here including me?
Because we all have these incredible mystical powers that enable us to type <a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.evertonfc.com</a> into a web browser.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Blue Coop said:
Don't you think its weird how they announce he is injured for that game in advance.

Yet, yesterday they announced it 27 minutes before the game, After the team would have already travelled.

Yes - in all honesty I do find it strange. That said administration and informing the fans of stuff has never been our strong point.

Instead of arguing over it I think we should all just agree that none of us actually know what is going on...

I think we know exactly whats going on, your just denying it despite the obvious evidence.

He was named in the squad on the 1st. Yet is injured on the 2nd and has been injured since America?

Fellanis Hairdo said:
mcfc1632 said:
Me sir me sir - please

THE ONLY REASON THIS IS IN THE FUCKING PRESS IS BECAUSE EVERTON TOLD THE PRESS WE HAD BID

ALL WE HAVE DONE IS MAKE 2 FORMAL BIDS ENTIRELY IN LINE WITH DUE PROCESS

IT WAS EVERTON THAT MADE THIS PUBLIC DICKHEAD

and you know this how?

The bids were made public on the Official Everton site - you don't have to be Columbo to work that one out - now do you.

nmc said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
and you know this how?

The bids were made public on the Official Everton site - you don't have to be Columbo to work that one out - now do you.

I'm not talking about the fact that our site said we rejected them. More that the papers and the radio seem to know exactly when the bids are coming and how much they are for. And they seem to be pretty accurate. And that is not coming from our end. Classy.

mmc said:

I don't think its fair to pick on him for being Columbian. Sheez. Racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.