Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Its not us that are doing our transfer bids vis the tabloid press.

Look, I'm not here to argue, there's little point, but this just isn't true. Each bid we've made has been properly done and has been made public by the club receiving the bid, not us.

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Petetheblu said:
OKAY this is for ALL the Everton fans on this Lescott thread......NO CITY'S THINK THAT WE WILL BE WINNING THE PREM THIS YEAR.

If lescott comes he takes his chance like all the others that have joined, nothings straight forward....We may win a league title in the next five years we may not (who gives a fuck we will still be here).

To be honest I will be glad when the whole shabang is over as I'm getting bored of the toffee's that are telling us daily not to be happy with our lot.....Fuck that I was happy supporting City when we had fuck all and I will be dammed if a couple of jealous bluenoses are going to stop me walking around with a big smile on my face!!!!!

I like Everton, but you lot need to stop bleating on and get on with it.....Your starting to sound like Livershite fans on the Legends show......Have some fucking dignity and get on with it, it's not like your team are all youth team players is it, you must of got them from a struggling team below yourself (oh the shame of it!!!!!!).

Thats strange as I know plenty of city fans who are claiming that they will win the league this year and champions league next.

As a scouser living in Manchester I always sided with the City fans when the United lot started bleating on. It was like you were proper football fans with opinions that were sound a relevant. Now those same people are going on and on and on.You may have money but you havent won anything yet and dont talk to me about dignity. Its not us that are doing our transfer bids vis the tabloid press.

Here we go.It had to happen.
The press print what they want mate.If you believe it that's up to you.I credited you with more between your ears than that.
You'll be going on about "istree" next........

Fellanis Hairdo said:
Petetheblu said:
OKAY this is for ALL the Everton fans on this Lescott thread......NO CITY'S THINK THAT WE WILL BE WINNING THE PREM THIS YEAR.

If lescott comes he takes his chance like all the others that have joined, nothings straight forward....We may win a league title in the next five years we may not (who gives a fuck we will still be here).

To be honest I will be glad when the whole shabang is over as I'm getting bored of the toffee's that are telling us daily not to be happy with our lot.....Fuck that I was happy supporting City when we had fuck all and I will be dammed if a couple of jealous bluenoses are going to stop me walking around with a big smile on my face!!!!!

I like Everton, but you lot need to stop bleating on and get on with it.....Your starting to sound like Livershite fans on the Legends show......Have some fucking dignity and get on with it, it's not like your team are all youth team players is it, you must of got them from a struggling team below yourself (oh the shame of it!!!!!!).

Thats strange as I know plenty of city fans who are claiming that they will win the league this year and champions league next.

As a scouser living in Manchester I always sided with the City fans when the United lot started bleating on. It was like you were proper football fans with opinions that were sound a relevant. Now those same people are going on and on and on.You may have money but you havent won anything yet and dont talk to me about dignity. Its not us that are doing our transfer bids vis the tabloid press.
I think you will find that we have not once reveadled any transfer info to the press it has always been the other side Barca told the media, villa told the media, EVERTON told the media etc...

dcye said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:

Look, I'm not here to argue, there's little point, but this just isn't true. Each bid we've made has been properly done and has been made public by the club receiving the bid, not us.

Excellent point.

Hopefully this deal will get concluded this week either way so the scousers can bugger off back to their own forums...

We won't win anything overnight but we have a damned sight better chance than Everton for the future.

Dubai Blue said:
Fellanis Hairdo said:
Oh dear. Who wants to tell him?

Me sir me sir - please

THE ONLY REASON THIS IS IN THE FUCKING PRESS IS BECAUSE EVERTON TOLD THE PRESS WE HAD BID

ALL WE HAVE DONE IS MAKE 2 FORMAL BIDS ENTIRELY IN LINE WITH DUE PROCESS

IT WAS EVERTON THAT MADE THIS PUBLIC DICKHEAD

Fellanis Hairdo said:

Where? On bluemoon? I don't think so pal. Maybe the odd lunatic, but not a single proper City fan would say that. I think you're making shit up...

As a scouser living in Manchester I always sided with the City fans when the United lot started bleating on. It was like you were proper football fans with opinions that were sound a relevant. Now those same people are going on and on and on.

Ah yeah, that's right. We can't be proper football fans now that we're owned by a billionaire. We can't be proper football fans now that we can afford to buy pretty much any player who wants to come to us. What a strange world it is you inhabit...

You may have money but you havent won anything yet and dont talk to me about dignity. Its not us that are doing our transfer bids vis the tabloid press.

Actually, Moyes and Everton have shown just how much dignity they lack by constantly bleating about City doing what every other club in the world does...trying to sign a player. Oh, and all this, "he's not for sale" garbage. What they mean, is "he's not for sale, unless you pay us enough". Hypocritical to the core.

Kenwright, Moyes, and most Everton fans really disgust me. Holier than thou.

As i've said before. I hope we fuck Lescott off and sign someone else. It will mean Everton will stay skint, and will not be able to add to their squad. Just what the fuckers deserve...

mcfc1632 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Oh dear. Who wants to tell him?

Me sir me sir - please

THE ONLY REASON THIS IS IN THE FUCKING PRESS IS BECAUSE EVERTON TOLD THE PRESS WE HAD BID

ALL WE HAVE DONE IS MAKE 2 FORMAL BIDS ENTIRELY IN LINE WITH DUE PROCESS

IT WAS EVERTON THAT MADE THIS PUBLIC DICKHEAD

and you know this how?

Are you psychic? Do you work for Everton? or City?

or are you just guessing like everyone else on here including me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.